• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Well, I think it's the phone/software causing a non sync issue with Mailstreet.

I was able to get a tech to use my settings, password with his personal Sammy S2 and he pulled all my email etc, and he's running 3.5.xx

In other words, me suspects it's 4.0.2 or the phone but not my hosted exchange.

I'll keep you advised, but FYI if you're a hosted person like me.

Thankfully I'm straight up gmail so I have it easy but I imagine that's frustrating. I'm willing to bet its 4.0.2 since Google announced that 4.0.3 will be the wide release build with quite a few fixes people have been complaining about.

Reactions: adjuster11
Upvote 0
I got my Nexus on opening day.It fits in my pants pocket just fine,this was a worry for me.Two phone guys at work saw me playing around with it and asked about it,they both were suprised that it had no buttons and the screen was huge compared to their Iphone. I put Netflicks on and showed them how the buttons disapeared.I think they just gasped. Lol

Upvote 0
I think it's vastly amusing that in the lounge we have talked more about this phone than possibly the last week of waiting.

I vote we move it to the GNex section. There actually is a ton of good information here, plus i think we'll get more participation if people don't have to come into the Lounge to find us.

Steven?? :D

Upvote 0
I vote we move it to the GNex section. There actually is a ton of good information here, plus i think we'll get more participation if people don't have to come into the Lounge to find us.

Steven?? :D

Lol. Nooooooo, cause then we HAVE to stay on topic. That makes me shudder. What if we all decide to start talking about Star Wars, puppies and drinking again??

Upvote 0
hide tags? :p

Speaking of puppies, I will have pics shortly! I was a little sad today because of the one week anniversary of Lucy's death but my still unnamed nexus and the other two girls are keeping me in good spirits. The rescue made the local news so hopefully their sister will be adopted soon!

Upvote 0
Speaking of puppies, I will have pics shortly! I was a little sad today because of the one week anniversary of Lucy's death but my still unnamed nexus and the other two girls are keeping me in good spirits. The rescue made the local news so hopefully their sister will be adopted soon!

I can't wait to see them. I was going to post earlier then remembered it was just a week and didn't want to over step. But yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Reactions: IndecisiveElle
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones