1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

<--- Just wolfed down a ribeye steak with my custom marinade and grilling technique (which I really ought to patent), steak fries and sauteed mushrooms...

The_Chief is quite gruntled :)

Advertisement
  2. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

I just had a rare roast beef sandwich with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise with a nice big glass of milk. Mmmmmm!
  3. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

I had KFC. Not by choice, it was forced on me.
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Homemade fajita quesadillas with real queso cheese. It was good.
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I'm gonna have a calzone with pepperoni and black olives.
  6. The_Chief

I had my calzone yesterday, BB! Italian sausage, mushrooms & black olives rolled up into greasy, cheesy goodness by my local pizzeria! YUMMOUS
  7. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I just ate the Southwest Patty Melt 6 Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr. Felt naughty, but it was so gooooood. :)

On a different subject for just a moment...would you guys/gals be willing to check out my guide? It's here: http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4156861

Thanks y'all. Off to feed the baby more than just the raisins he's snacking on right now!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  8. Copacetic

Jmar, Read your guide, it reads pretty clean and I would think it helpful for anyone looking for an outline. Nice job!
    jmar likes this.
  9. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Thank you. I will be updating it with even more information very soon! :)
  10. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning everyone.
    Some sad news today... I've had too many problems with my Nexus lately that I think I'm gonna have to trade it in for an iPhone :(
    Wish me luck, it was great being here and chatting with all of you guys. I'll be updating my avi shortly :eek:
  11. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Happy April Fools!
  12. Copacetic

Hahahahaha!
  13. The_Chief

I just found Verizon has a deal for a FREE Nexus with 2-year contract if you enter a special promo code! In fact, the same promo code will get you any accessories - like car chargers and holsters - for HALF PRICE! Gotta tell my Eris-owning son when he wakes up :D

Promo Code is APRILFOOLS :p
    IHateMyTreo and jmar like this.
  14. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Oh yeah? Well, I have a winning MegaMillions ticket!

It's true. $17.00 :rolleyes:
    jmar likes this.
  15. Copacetic

Congrats! Ours was 0 :(
    jmar and IHateMyTreo like this.
  16. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Colorados april fools joke is coming a day late:

80 today...
    45 and rain / snow tomorrow :eek:
  17. The_Chief

Am I the first person to ever quote themselves? :rolleyes:

Anyway: after showing this April Fool's joke to my son, you know what he went and did after Church? He bought a Nexus!

I can tell you this: Beam is flat-out COOL! The one thing we've found that it WON'T beam is pictures in the Gallery :( And if you beam a website to someone else, they have to have the same BROWSER or it will take them to the Market for install.

Anyway, that's what happened to us on April 1st :)
  18. halon

Why are there pictures of cats at the bottom of the page?
  19. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Good afternoon y'all. Does anyone know how to stop the Nexus screen from dimming after a few minutes? Even when I have mine in its Seidio dock which by the way it doesn't recognize as a dock, it still dims. It is very annoying when I am trying to use it as a desk clock! I have tried every setting I know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  20. The_Chief

I downloaded an app called Screen Adjuster, and ever since I tweaked it I have had no such problems. You can set individual color levels, brightness and contrast. Give it a try and see if it resolves your problem :)
  21. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Thanks for the obviousness of my AF joke. I like to get in the spirit but am usually pretty lame.
    It's been a "joke" of a day here at work. We've had another record week in the restaurant and it's been an insane amount of business the passed two days. I had to have my lovely wife drive all over the city looking for cheese for us. She was an absolute trooper and I love her for it. Should get out of here shortly. Everyone enjoy the rest of their evening!
    jmar likes this.
  22. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

What cats? Where? Oh, April Fool's. Got me, made me look.

[​IMG]
  23. halon

Not a joke, sorry. I figured it out. I use adblock and they were substituting pics of cats in-place of the adds.
  24. Copacetic

Very cool, I have yet to meet anyone to beam with. On a similar note, I love it when I pay with Google money and someone asks me what app will let them do it with their phone and I get to tell them they can't, lol
    The_Chief likes this.
  25. Copacetic

I think we have another first, No BB in 24 hours? Must be an April fools joke.