Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah I have been playing since 7, but not nearly enough to improve my score. Although I recently fixed my slice, so a decent amount of playing would probably drop my average by 10-15 strokes as I regained my short game and putting feel.

Yeah, I have two years to go. Congrats to your wife though!

Advertisement
    jbdan likes this.
  2. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

jbdan likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

4. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

So glad Wednesday is over. Sorry for the 12-3 desk leash BB. At least it is only one afternoon and then it is done. Could be worse. Hide some Reeses Cups in your desk drawer!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  5. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

kokiangel likes this.
  6. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Thanks Halon. I enjoyed that blast from the past look at phones. LOL! I don't even have a home phone now. Just my Nexus.
    halon likes this.
  7. halon

I haven't had a LAN line since '05.
  8. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

<--- still has a phone :rolleyes:

Don't laugh: you know how hard it is to send a fax with a Nexus?
  9. halon

Speaking of phones. Starting in May, Verizon will force people who want DSL to get phone service. No more dry loops. If you have it now they won't force you, unless you move or upgrade.
  10. AntimonyER

You're not doing it right. ;)
  11. IHateMyTreo

12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Hey *smiles big* hey .........guess what this is?!!
    Its my 8,000th post!! And there's no place I'd rather put it than here with all of you.
  13. IHateMyTreo

Not to mention a "thanked ratio" greater than 1:1 ;) Big congrats to BB!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  14. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

15. AntimonyER

Morning all. Congrats on 8K BB!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  16. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Way to go gorgeous! I had to log on with my computer so I could see it myself. The question is, how long can you be "silent" so your 8,000 stays there?

Dread,

Looks good. Go to SwiftKey VIP Forum to join up and then you can download the beta version.

Nice app. Almost satiates my desire to flash something new while I wait for AOKP build 30 to drop.
    jmar, BabyBlues and breadnatty08 like this.
  17. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

I just went by my 1,000th post and didn't realize it :p

Congrats on 8k BB!
    IHateMyTreo, jmar, Unforgiven and 2 others like this.
  18. The_Chief

Good Morning Gnexers!

Well folks, my beloved Ginny took to a new bad habit a couple of days ago and it's got me stumped:

Every time I put her in standby, the BLUE notification light comes on steady. When I turn her back on and login, the light goes out. There is nothing in the notification bar that would even hint that I need to address something like an e-mail or text. But the whole time she's in my holster or any time the screen is off, the light persists.

I do not have light flow. Juice Defender does not use that type of notification. My power is good, everything is fine. It's just this annoying blue light glowing away for seemingly no good reason! :confused:

Any suggestions on what this might mean?

EDIT: CONGRATULATIONS BB on your EIGHT THOUSANDTH POST! :D
    jmar and BabyBlues like this.
  19. MSUgEEk

I use Handcent and get that sometimes. It results from a bug in the program where a text message I have already read goes back to unread status again somehow. No notification in the status bar either. The only way I know that's what it is, is for one, that's the only app that I set to give a blue notification, and two, when I open it and go to the list of all texts, it shows the unread mark by one or two of my texts that I have already read.
    The_Chief likes this.
  20. The_Chief

Son of a gun if that didn't do the trick!

Apparently the "unread" message in Handcent was a DRAFT that I wrote! How stupid...

Anyway, blue light is out and we're all happy again. THANKS GEEK! :D
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  21. MSUgEEk

Glad I could help :) Had no clue you used Handcent, just sounded like the same bug I experience sometimes, haha.
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  22. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

Congrats BB!! Glad we could share that with you...although a little vicariously considering some of our...(read: my) post count.
    Always helpful!!

Morning to all!! We have made it to the day-before-the-end of the week.....we have a birthday dinner tonight for my girl friends sister to go to tonight.....but also have the first set of save the dates being handed out tonight too.....
    Work is work is work this week. Completely swamped with work...but at least the days are moving quickly because of it.

I am definitely ready for the weekend since we will have only 1 of my children for the Easter weekend, so that will be good. Get to spend some one on one time with the 11 yr old. I know he is missing that...and me too!!!
    Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  23. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Don't you love a happy ending? :)

Well done Geek!
  24. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

Before I moved 4 years ago, in order to get a high-speed internet connection I had to have a phone in the house..which I never actually used in the 5 years I had it...Thanks VZW!!
    But since I moved and we have cable internet, there is no need for a land line. Have had cell phones for more years than I care to remember that have been my only used phones....and in regards to the faxing for The Chief....I use the server and PCs at home, Google, Outlook and Efax. With a scanner attached and adobe acrobat.....we have all of our faxing and emails in one machine.....although I have not needed to send a FAX yet from the Nexy....I think I might have to try it to find out for sure how/if it works.
  25. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Congrats on 8K BB. I have a long way to go.
    BabyBlues likes this.