Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning everyone.

Took the day off from work yesterday - had to bring the girlfriend to the doctor to have her kidney checked. They went in with a camera and snapped some pictures and found out that she had passed all her kidney stones (without knowing it, thank goodness) and that her kidney was a bit enflamed, which is why she was still in some pain. Otherwise nothing but good news though.

Back at work and we have off tomorrow for Good Friday and today is payday, what an awesome week.

BTW is everyone on here on Instagram or are you guys not using it? If so, follow me @mattdonders - there's some cool stuff on there although I find my battery draining a bit faster after installing it, but probably due to checking it over and over it daily.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I made it from 11:47pm till 9:30am. :D

--------

Good morning everyone!
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  3. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Thank goodness. I was tempted to come up with some naughty innuendo post to coax you out of silence.
  4. BabyBlues

Oh but you did.......I just chose to leave it alone. :D
    See!! :p
    CaptainRon likes this.
  5. Stigy

RIP Jim Marshall - what a legend.
  6. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

I'm so disappointed in myself that I didn't realize what I'd posted!
  7. BabyBlues

Lol. I refrained from jumping all over it the minute I saw it.
  8. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Poor kids. Kate Winslet is taking her kids to see Titanic for the first time.
  9. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Wow. How awkward will that be?
  10. AntimonyER

That's NOT what she said. :D;)
    BabyBlues and MSUgEEk like this.
  11. MSUgEEk

She apparently has two kids: Mia -11 and Joe - 8. Awkward.
  12. BabyBlues

Those poor kids. I would be scarred for life
    MSUgEEk likes this.
  13. AntimonyER

Well, chances are they have seen them before... but in public, while sitting next to her? I can't think of much that is more embarrassing than that. Thankfully it is one short section of the movie, conveniently step out to use the facilities at the right time, and you are good to go.
  14. MSUgEEk

There are some things that a kid, especially a little boy, passed a certain age should not see....and naked mommy is one of those.
  15. MSUgEEk

I honestly don't know which would scar more....the Celine Dion song or naked mommy. :D
  16. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Just listening to Celine Dion would do that for me. :p
  17. AntimonyER

Yeah, would hate for him to go all Oedipus on them.
  18. MSUgEEk

Had to look that one up, lol. Nice obscure reference. :)
  19. Stigy

Has anyone ever remoted into a Mac from a PC using a VNC client and found performance to be okay? Both PCs are going to be wired on my same local network so I doubt I will see much performance decrease, but wondering if anyone has ever done it.
  20. MSUgEEk

After seeing how much of a differenc it makes having white or black backgrounds in apps, I'm now searching for alternate apps that use black backgrounds. Will consider re-theming others that do not have suitable alternatives.
  21. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I hope that they were fed the old-fashioned way as babies and are used to seeing them... otherwise she's destined for some uncomfortable questions and two exhibitionist kids :rolleyes:
  22. MSUgEEk

ROFL!!! Aint nothin wrong with us bottle fed babies :p
    BabyBlues likes this.
  23. AntimonyER

I really wish I had 4G at my desk, trying to stream Masters coverage while I work, is just not working. streams for 15-30 seconds, buffers for a minute. Yuck.
  24. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

I noticed this a long time ago and switched to a dark background. Also, I have tapatalk set to the dark display style. And it really is the white that kills it, not so much with colors.

I play a soduku game with a white background that crushes my battery relative to something like angry birds.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  25. MSUgEEk

Swap places with me...you'll appreciate that 3G a lot more :p