Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Thank you, but I'm sure you could have done a better job.

I don't like to rush it. I like to take my time, play the right music, light some candles, pour a glass of wine and enjoy the experience.

Or you can just say "screw it" and do a dirty flash.
    ajdroidx and BabyBlues like this.
  2. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

He is known for easing into things! ;)

Welcome to the party friend!
    Yeahha likes this.
  3. CaptainRon

In all seriousness, even using Titanium backup it takes some time for me to recover from a full wipe with all the tweaking and customizing I like to do.

I guess I could just get an iPhone and then I wouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff. :p
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  4. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Yeah if you are a tweaker that stuff you can't backup can be a real PITA...I use a minimal home screen so all I have to mess with is settings when I flash...
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Uh, hi to you too, Amanda!
  6. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

Morning all. Planning a trip to Yosemite in a month, both hiking and rock climbing expected...and realizing how out of shape I have gotten since hiking Glacier national park last summer. Bummer for the getting back into shape part....but will be happy when I get there!!!
    Taking a prep hike this morning with my 11yr old son and my soon to be father in law. We have a rocky hike straight up, about 2k foot elevation change, 6 miles one way, should take us roughly 2 hours if I don't break down sobbing before I make it up to the top.......
    Hoppy Holiday Weekend everyone. Stay safe and celebrate.
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Good morning ryan, have fun on your training hike. We have an easter egg hunt today and easter dinner with my parents tonight. The easter on the wife's side tomorrow.
  8. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

9. CaptainRon

I hope you have fun on the hike today Ryan and for all of you with young kids enjoy the Easter egg hunts this weekend. I sure miss those days.

Now you'll have to excuse me while I go take my checkride. I get to demonstrate my expertise at things like engine failures, flight control malfunctions and the most dangerous one - dealing with a first class passenger who accidentally gets a glass of chardonnay when she ordered a sauvignon blanc. :eek:
  10. breadnatty08

Baahaha! On our way to Europe for our honeymoon we were "mistakenly" bumped up to business class. It was awesome! I got way too trashed though and was pretty hungover when we got to Brussels at 7am :eek:
    (we definitely paid the price of a free upgrade by sitting in the LAST row in coach the way back though :rolleyes:)
    CaptainRon likes this.
  11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Good morning, almost Easter! Every one have a most beautiful wknd of the year :D

The weather is drop dead gorgeous, like always, on this momentous time. Easter egg hunt!!
  12. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Happy almost Easter! Kids are hunting Easter Eggs tonight at my wife's aunt's house. In honor, I went ahead and changed my avatar to the kids' Easter picture.
    jbdan likes this.
  13. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

That is crazy talk. Stop sniffing fumes while you're in whatever classes you're taking sir. :p

They are absolutely adorable.

Happy Saturday all!! Hope everyone enjoys their plans. We are doing eggs this afternoon. Then having our traditional lamb dish for dinner. We call it spitzod. Its lamb and egg in a broth. Go ahead and make faces but its delicious. Then I'm headed to the store because the Easter Bunny is woefully unprepared this year. :eek:
    AntimonyER likes this.
  14. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

I'm Mr. Miyagi today. wax on...wax off!

Edit: let me clarify...waxing my truck...not the hair on my body...ouch!
    jbdan likes this.
  15. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

16. ryancmatchett

Made the hike in just under 2 hrs..
    [​IMG]

My son at the top of inspiration point...about halfway up the hike....great views... (sorry in advance for the pic quality)

Edit...pic is not working so here is a link instead....
    http://db.tt/WdY6hhnR
    BabyBlues and CaptainRon like this.
  17. ryancmatchett

Wow...slow day today....hope everyone is having a hoppy day.
    Just checking in.....and thought to say hi before I crash for a nap.

Btw...whoever recommended temple run...thanks a lot....I am hooked!!!
  18. CaptainRon

As a pilot in don't care for the term "crash" but congrats on your hike and enjoy your well deserved nap.
  19. BabyBlues

Easter egg coloring has commenced. [​IMG]
    We bought a speckling one this year. Its kinds of fun except that my fingers are probably going to be a bit messy afterwards as well
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  20. breadnatty08

1You should see if you can find some ostrich egg shells, they're huge!
  21. CaptainRon

:eek:
  22. BabyBlues

That would be fun!!!
  23. BabyBlues

24. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Went back North last night to find that, after hearing about a foot of snow every day for the past two weeks, Spring sprang yesterday, just in time for a hike.

The swans and geese have arrived!

[​IMG]

Happy Easter and Passover to all!
    ryancmatchett and CaptainRon like this.
  25. breadnatty08

BB, you are too prone to walking into those situations! ;):D