1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I am outraged! Outraged!!!

Star Wars was one thing...but SPAAAAAM? NO SPAM!

BB, usually I am pretty mellow, but my heart is racing!

Grab a pan, EVOO, cook till crispy (thin slices of course), toasted sour rye, mustard, and some grilled onions! Sooooo good!

I will spam your PM box once a day until you do this!

I will be persistent but cordial. I hope you understand.

:D

Advertisement
    halon likes this.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Mine are all deserved but generally for a completely different reason . :D
  3. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

YOU MUST HAAEAT SPWMNAM!!!! SORRYR i"m DRUNDK.
  4. halon

Everyonene here is good bpeoplerje.
  5. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

No argument. :)
  6. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

You're good people too Halon
  7. doctorfrylock

doctorfrylock Well-Known Member

So excited! Getting my Galaxy Nexus monday, and i've heard lots of good things about AOKP B30, so i can't wait!:):):)
    halon likes this.
  8. halon

You are going to love the phone.

Sorry for the drunk posts, everyone. I am better now.
    jmar and doctorfrylock like this.
  9. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Long week at work and my easter dinner today? Taco Bell :rolleyes:
  10. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Happy Easter to you good Nexican. Night y'all!
  11. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Meh, I ended up with Five Guys. :eek:
    I'm waiting for this new Mexican chain to open up across the street. At least it'll be moderately healthier :rolleyes:
    Get Fresh - Lime Fresh Mexican Grill

Morning everyone!
  12. MMiller1000

MMiller1000 New Member

I came to the Galaxy Nexus S from thr HTC Incredible. One feature i didnt realize how much i used was the ability to dial numbers from the phone key pad and have matching contacts show up as sort of a "spell out by name". In spite of all the cool ice cream sandwich features it is sadly missed. Not sure it was an android feature or HTC add on. Trying to find way of replicating something as fast for 1300 contacts but no luck. Any ideas?
  13. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Having some problems after I flashed AOKP B31. Google Account Manager crashes a lot and it keeps telling me "Can't download songs right now. Check your internet connection" when I try to make songs in Google Music available offline.

Hope everyone had a happy Easter yesterday.
  14. halon

15. MSUgEEk

Problem solved thanks to some help on RootzWiki. Had 10 authorized accounts on Google Play Music due to all the ROMing on the Nexus. Had to deauthorize the old Nexus accounts and everything started working.
  16. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hmmmm....

My extended battery has been misbehaving lately.

Ever since Launch Day, I've used Ginny as my bedside clock, plugged in, and awakened to a full charge for the day. For the last 2 mornings, though, I have been awakened by my alarm... followed by a low battery alert! :(

SO: It's either the Nexus charging circuits or the battery. I think I can safely eliminate the circuits, since the phone charges up fine during the day. That leaves the battery.

I'm back on the standard battery for 24 hours to see if it charges overnight. If it does, then it looks like a call to Verizon is in order to get a new extended battery.

We'll see what happens tomorrow morning...
  17. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning and happy Monday!

Weekends away from the internet are nice so want to wish you all a Happy Easter and Happy Passover (whichever you celebrate)!

Nothing terribly exciting this weekend. Next weekend going to be painting the centers and polishing the lips of my wheels for my car, which is super exciting.

Also my desktop that I am going to install OSX on comes today - if it does work I will let you guys know since I only paid $75 shipped for it and its supposed to be able to run 10.7 with no problems - which is awesome considering the lowest priced Mac is about $700-$800 these days.
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  18. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Well no easter dinner for me. About 130 I was fine, hopped in the car for the trip to my wife's grandparents house, by the time we got there I was miserable. Nasty stomach bug. Fun.
  19. MSUgEEk

Yikes! Had an episode with one a month or so ago, nasty indeed. Knocked me on my butt for a couple days. Hope you feel better.
  20. redraptor

redraptor Well-Known Member

No easter dinner for me. My wonderfull family decided to have dinner the EXACT time I had to go to work. Course they couldnt wait till I got off at 630 pm...damn relatives.

BTW hi all! Its been a while since I last visited this forum!
  21. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Took this shot on my way to work this morning - somehow caught this bird in the shot, which I was later told was a hawk.

[​IMG]
    ajdroidx and The_Chief like this.
  22. BabyBlues

Morning all!!

It was one of those mornings already. Took my sweet time getting ready because I was going to the dentist at 10. Realized about 9 that I hadn't heard from them and they always confirm appointments. So I called. Turns out I didn't have one today. Oh well. I'll just make up the hour at work somewhere along the way this week.

Stigy - that is an awesome pic!
  23. MSUgEEk

Very nice pic Stig!

Sucks when that happens doesn't it BB, lol.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  24. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Good morning peeps. Finally caught up last night with Once Upon a Time. I know I can't be the only person who is SO annoyed with Snow White/Mary Margaret. She is so freaking irritating, both as an adult and also as an always-weepy little kid. I'm actually pulling a bit for Regina, ha ha!
  25. BabyBlues

I don't think the story would flow quite right if she wasn't a bit helpless/damsel-in-distress/naive about things. Maybe that's just me though.
    Last night wasn't new, was it??