1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Wow. Quite the day. Glad all turned out ok.
    ajdroidx likes this.
  2. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

I seen the news hit twitter and I called the house ASAP while running around the store to find my mom since my orientation was off and I did not know which way it was moving. Twitter is great for severe weather events :)

While I was out side, I was able to see the wall cloud fall apart. It was so big, I thought it was the updraft base
  3. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Tokyo. Hoping there are no North Korean missiles pass nearby while I'm here.
  4. CaptainRon

Yikes. That must have been something to see. Glad everyone is okay.
    ajdroidx likes this.
  5. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Round two. A nice band of thunderstorms impacting us right now. Nasty lightning and strong wind gust. Possible hail too
  6. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I have PRL 15098. Am I out of date? I live in San Jose, CA.
  7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Those watches look awesome! I'd completely pick one up. Wonder what they'll go for once in production? Saw this slick watch on Engadget this morning too, cool stuff but damn is it pricey:
    Biegert & Funk bring the literal time to your wristwatch with QLOCKTWO W -- Engadget
  8. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

After I read the post last night I called my contact...*22899....and updated to PRL 52686...
    I have to say that although I am getting an entire day out of a single charge (WAY) better since I have been using AOKP over stock os, my biggest battery usage during the day is my cell signal. I am in Santa Barbara, CA and although dead center in VZWs 4g area on their maps....I am lucky to get a green 4g signal connection during the day. Unfortunately my employer is an iDevice or corporate computer only wifi connection....they have refused to allow a connection for my Nexy unless its VPN...which does nothing to help my battery!!!!
    I keep hoping the towers will be updated, or my phone will see them better or something!!!

Happy Thursday all!!
    jmar likes this.
  9. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Good Morning All! This is why I am wondering what is up with the prls, so far we have four different ones: I was on 52642 and went to 52686, Ryan is on 52686 as well. Jmar is 15098 and Anti is on 15109. The google answers are all over the place, some say 52686 is the most recent and others say only ones in th 15*** series are LTE. What is the rest of our gang on, lets see what we can figure out.
    jmar likes this.
  10. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Good morning all! Hope you all have a great day!
  11. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Morning all. Had to break out my jacket again this morning, thought that was gone for the summer. Not complaining tho, soon enough it will be heat index of 115 again.
  12. CaptainRon

Happy Thursday. Less than two days until the weekend!
  13. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I'm on 52686 here...
    jmar likes this.
  14. breadnatty08

We're supposed to have fantastic weather here in DC. Sunny and upper 70s both days :D
    Where in the world is Cap' Ron these days?
  15. Copacetic

Running list of PRL's:
    52686 Copacetic, Chief, Ryan
    15098 JMar
    15109 Anti
    jmar likes this.
  16. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Must be nice Dread... I just went outside and it's friggin' 27 degrees! :eek:
  17. MSUgEEk

Add me to the 15109 list
    jmar likes this.
  18. CaptainRon

Well I wish I was in DC visiting wine bars and brew pubs, but I'm hanging in Tokyo drinking sake and Sapporos while dodging North Korean missiles. :)

BTW, I'm allowed to be drinking. It's 9:30 at night here and I don't fly for another 27 hours.
  19. breadnatty08

Are you close to the mountains?
    It's actually a little chilly here today. About 40 now, high of 60 today which is just fine for me.
  20. CaptainRon

+1
    jmar likes this.
  21. Copacetic

Running list of PRL's:
    52686 Copacetic, Chief, Ryan
    15098 JMar
    15109 Anti, svt-geek, Capt.
  22. Copacetic

Stay sober enough to Dodge quickly, lol!
    CaptainRon likes this.
  23. CaptainRon

No missies yet, but just a few minutes ago we had a mild earthquake here. Not too bad, but while the building is moving you wonder, "How bad is this one going to be?"
  24. MSUgEEk

Was around 32 when I got in the truck to drive to work this morning. BRRR Still cold out right now.

Regarding PRLs I just dialed the *228 and now mine is 52686
    jmar likes this.
  25. CaptainRon

Interesting. I'll be sure to do that when I get back to the states. I assume newer is better.