Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

What about (as you would say) bewbies?

Advertisement
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

There's definitely been mention.
  3. Yeahha

um...pics or it didn't happen...:eek:...:p...

I figured they had been...
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  4. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

And in particular, the (Baby) Blue-Footed Booby, indigenous to the Galapagos Islands...

[​IMG]

:D
    BabyBlues likes this.
  5. BabyBlues

You're trying to get me banned! :p
  6. Yeahha

I was talking about screen shot of the forum...really...:D
  7. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

You two are shenanigans!

Happy Friday y'all!

BB...incoming spam!
  8. Yeahha

shenanigans = good guides :p
    jmar likes this.
  9. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I'll tell you what amazes ME: Stratolaunch from Scaled Composites! This thing is essentially two catamaran 747 fuselages with a cargo pod between them. How in the world this thing will stay aloft with that much weight is beyond me...

Scaled Composites Salvaging 747 for Stratolaunch Mothership | Space Safety Magazine

:eek:

How would you like to pilot THAT monster, Cap't Ron? Especially with an off-center cockpit?
  10. BabyBlues

jmar likes this.
  11. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Rutan is one crazy dude. Admire the he'll out of his designs though, even if they MUST be a stress analysts worst nightmare.
  12. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

After all these years I still like watching planes land.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm friggin amazed that a 500,000 pound airplane can fly.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  13. CaptainRon

Since this is a family forum I can't describe the anatomical reaction I had watching that video. :D

The fact it can fly doesn't amaze me. What gets me is I'm not sure how you could taxi that mother. Besides oversized taxiways/runways you'd need off-center taxi/runway lines for the off-center cockpit.
  14. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

I don't spend a lot on a purse, but I somehow spend a lot on purses. I have a bit of a collection of them. My husband calls me a purse whore. I think that's just wrong. :)

I would need therapy if I only got new shoes once a year.

Oh my...that's gonna be a painful ride. We took the train from Richmond to Miami once. I will NEVER...I repeat NEVER...take a train again. That was the longest 24 hours of my life. :eek:
    BabyBlues likes this.
  15. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Well, the article stated that it will need a 3.5 kilometer runway :eek: to build up enough lift to leave the ground. But landing that thing off-center? Serious pucker factor...
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  16. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Morning! Another day of work :p
  17. MSUgEEk

This will make you hate Saturday :(
  18. BabyBlues

Morning everyone! Sorry to hear you're working SVT.
  19. MSUgEEk

Makes the day even longer with no activity here, lol.
  20. CaptainRon

Sorry you're stuck inside today. I just dropped by for a minute. I'm on a layover in Los Angeles and my daughter flew in to spend the day with me before I fly back to Tokyo tonight. I think we're going to hike up to the Hollywood sign this morning.
  21. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I almost had to work today, but we had a massive database server failure yesterday. Which is good, because my parents are in town today, and with my bro only an hour away, gonna be most of the family together.
  22. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

At brunch this morning with a friend since the lady is working. Absolute beautiful weather. May hit up a Nationals game later today.
    Happy Saturday everyone!
  23. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Morning y'all. Sorry for all who work Sat. If it makes any difference I work Sundays. :(
  24. CaptainRon

A 3.5 kilometer runway is less 12,000 feet. That's a normal "long" runway. Denver even has a 16,000 foot runway.

Length isn't the problem (calm down BB) it's the width I'd be worried about. As you mentioned, landing off-center would require off-center runway markings for the pilot to aim for. The other thing? Crosswind landings would be a b****!
    Stigy, ryancmatchett and BabyBlues like this.
  25. MSUgEEk

That's what she said!!!!
    BabyBlues and jmar like this.