Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Well good luck to finding an alternative!
    The_Chief likes this.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

3. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Friend of mine's daughter went through the American Legion. Some kind of scholarship for direct descendants of veterans...
    The_Chief likes this.
  4. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

This is one of favorite memes that popped up recently - "First Day on the Internet Kid"

[​IMG]
  5. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

^hilarious!
  6. Stigy

This one is my absolute favorite though.

[​IMG]
    GalaxyNexus and BabyBlues like this.
  7. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I just got a rebate check from Asurion.

I'M RICH!

They actually spent 40-something cents to send me a whopping 17-cent check.

And these people insure my phones? :eek:
    CaptainRon, Stigy and MSUgEEk like this.
  8. CaptainRon

Why yes it is. Thank you. :)

Still early here. I've been up for a couple hours and the restaurant doesn't open for breakfast for another half hour. :(
  9. CaptainRon

Now that's the funniest post I've seen today.:D
  10. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

Idk if any of you guys remember me for the Gnex pre release thread, but just wanted to say I made an edline app.

It isn't really anything to special, but it's an easier way to access edline. Downloading it or giving me some insight would really help :) .

BTW, edline is a way for parents, students, and teachers to update and check grades.
  11. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

Lol
  12. CaptainRon

Of course we remember you.(I think half of my "Thanks" were from you) Welcome home. :)

I will definitely check out your app.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  13. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Ah, the joys of parenting. My favorite, the #2 accidents.
  14. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

IHateMyTreo and ryancmatchett like this.
  15. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

jmar, dawnierae and BabyBlues like this.
  16. MSUgEEk

Oh boy
  17. MSUgEEk

Hopefully if all goes well this afternoon, I should have my android app up on the market tonight!! I'm so stoked!
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  18. breadnatty08

19. CaptainRon

Thanks for posting that Dread. Talk about memories from a lifetime ago. :)

I remember the ritual midnight rendezvous here on the forum hoping for an unannounced preorder.
  20. breadnatty08

Perhaps on Dec 15th this year we can convince Steven to reopen the thread for a couple days. ;):D
  21. CaptainRon

It cracked me up watching the video again remembering how upset we were when the rumored delay was Dec 8, then it was further delayed (for the umpteenth time) until Dec 15th.

We definitely need commemorate Dec 15th. BB has to resurrect some of her more famous avatars leading up to the date culminating with her "It's finally here" avatar. :D
    breadnatty08 and BabyBlues like this.
  22. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Ahhh...good times, good memories. Brought a smile to my face on an otherwise monotonous Tuesday. :)
  23. Stigy

Good morning all - happy Tuesday! Just a few links for your morning reading at the bottom of the post - my version of RSS for you guys.

My second level boss is in the office today so you might see me a bit less although he usually comes here and has meetings all day so we shall see.

And a reminder for those that missed it - it is now the highest funded Kickstarter project ever.
    Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android by Pebble Technology — Kickstarter

Got all that stuff figured out? Sorry if I missed a PM, but only notifications I get are when I actually visit the site on a computer (for some reason) - need to figure out why.

Let me know the link and I'll check it out for ya!

============ SOME RSS LINKS ============

[New App] Music Is Math Now: SnapNPlay Lets You Play Back Sheet Music By Taking A Picture Of The Notes

The Best Android Apps | Android Central

Temple Run updated with Twitter integration and numerous bug fixes | Android Central

T-Mobile Plans For New Company Image
    chiph411, CaptainRon, jmar and 4 others like this.
  24. MSUgEEk

Yeah buddy! I appreciate all of the help/advice through the last few weeks on this. The only thing left to do is create an icon tonight in photoshop and start pushing apks for a couple of different API levels. I love the new drop down menus on API level 14 for ICS. So I'll have an ICS apk and a non-ICS apk just for that reason alone. Got my background drawn in 9-patch format last night as well as installing a custom font. For my first real app (my first one was made with app inventor as just an experiment) I think it looks darn good.

Poor wife doesn't understand my excitement over this, lol. I am having a REALLY hard time not locking myself in a room and coding all night. I have found my first love again! lol
    jmar, ryancmatchett and Stigy like this.