Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I do. The gym is in the complex right next to it and home is just off 208. Evil cookies!!! (But delicious) :D
  2. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Made a few UI changes from yesterday. Got rid of the title bar to add a tad more real estate and added colors for number missed and the grade to better distinguish between the columns and just for a little more style points.

Hidden due to size.

[​IMG]
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I'm glad I'm at work. Reconstructing my yard with nothing but a rototiller, shovels and rakes is killing me on the weekends. I go to work to relax. And I like the new smileys. This one is killing me, I don't know where I would use it:toilet:
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Your Lucy's cute!

Here's mine:

Lucy.jpg

She's a Shih-Tzu / Poodle mix... I'll let your imagination come up with what the abbreviation we call her is :D
  5. MSUgEEk

Hmmm..oh the possibilities, lol! Still a cute dog :) You should see our dog lineup. Almost impossible to get a picture of all three at once, but we've got a 5lb Yorkie, a 15 lb Westie (Lucy), and a 100 lb Lab/Labradoodle mix. Funniest thing is the 100 lb Lab getting down on the ground as low as possible in submission to the 5 lb Yorkie.
  6. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

MSUgEEk likes this.
  7. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Well if you work six days a week, do you technically even GET a hump day? Those of you who work six days a week are either going to have to start working every day, or knock a day off of your schedule. Hump day laws prohibit working even numbered days.
  8. MSUgEEk

Lucky! Found a picture with all 3 dogs in one frame, lol. This was last year, one of the biggest snows I can ever remember.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The_Chief and dawnierae like this.
  9. BabyBlues

Those pics are great! My fave is the lab but that's because I'm partial to bigger dogs. :D
  10. MSUgEEk

He's fun, but he can be a toot! :p Then again so can the others.
  11. Stigy

12. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Hi :ciao:

While stalking BB around AF, I found a little hidden gem here. You guys and BB are just too funny! :p

Thursday at 00:00h is hump TIME for you ;)

hmm, Captain, I didn't know you were a pirate ;) haha

Svt, congrats on finally releasing your first app! I would suggest that you also include a free (ad based) app. I require that I can test an app before I make any purchases.

haha. Mr. Android :p

I usually try not to talk about Android to people...they look at me funny :( It might be the fact that I don't fit the stereotype of an geek, lol.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  13. MSUgEEk

Thank ya! I do plan on releasing an ad-supported free app. It just takes a little more time to set up my ad account and add the code. I did create some more room in my final version of the paid app so it would make it easier to place the ads in there when the time comes.

Regarding the Andriod nickname...the guy I sit by at work usually asks me any tech questions, especially tablets and phones, and my name is Andrew...so easy transition to Android.
  14. BabyBlues

Hiya Roze!!! Welcome to our crazy house!
  15. MSUgEEk

How come I aint got no avatar?
  16. Roze

Ain't where you are love, it's always crazy? ;)

User Control Panel -> On the Table to your left go to 'Edit Avatar'. The maximum size image you are allowed is 150 by 150 pixels in dimension, as well as a file size of 64.0 KB.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  17. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Were you banned?:hmmmm:
  18. MSUgEEk

Done that. When I view my profile it shows up, but not here.
  19. Stigy

Did you just set it? I believe it takes a bit for it to take effect, if I remember correctly.

Not sure though, hmmm.
  20. MSUgEEk

Nope, but was put on probation once.
  21. Roze

You set your profile picture, which shows up in your profile. You also need to upload your avatar picture to show up in the threads.

*tsk tsk tsk* I hope you learnt your lesson and that won't happen again!
    MSUgEEk likes this.
  22. Roze

That's good to hear :)
    hmmm...what does svt mean then? I thought your name started with an S
  23. Stigy

And it's there - tah dah! :beer: :thrasher:
  24. MSUgEEk

You got it! Avatar != Profile Pic

User Error: id10t