1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

LOL @ Treo :D

Won't go into some of the junk I get in a family forum... but the "Attention Kind Sir/Maam, I have a proposal for you" letters from future friends of mine in Nigeria are precious!
    IHateMyTreo likes this.
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Oh, I forgot to mention, I got an A in my masters course. 40% of the way done.
    Stigy, MSUgEEk, dawnierae and 2 others like this.
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

woo hooooo! :d
    AntimonyER likes this.
  4. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

5. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Nicely done! Congrats!
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Awesome AntimonyER. Good job and keep up the good work.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  7. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

...And Gals captain, and gals! :)
  8. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Do we have any "mature" Gals here? I thought they were all young, sexy coeds who are way too young to remember Bandstand. :D
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  9. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Congrats!!!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  10. Copacetic

Busy day since this morning, just now catching up. Geek, your app is way better! BB, no outfit conversations today? You know some of us live vicariously through your shoes, I wear flip flops way too much anymore, lol. Steven, we really do miss you hanging out with us. To all you 6 days a week folks, I remember those days, they did pay off, hang in there! Chief Lucy is very cute, love those small dogs! Captain, Friday is only the day after tomorrow, you are almost home! Stigy, After Focus is way cool, got a neat pic today of a pelican on the pier, thanks for the link! Welcome Roze, sometimes we get a little quiet, but when we get to chatting, watch out. Halon, I might think you are crazy..chef boyardee????Cold?????Eweeee. BB, you are right, nothing wrong with crazzy, I should know, did i ever mention I am a retired psychologist? Anti, thank goodness the baby came through fine and is doing well and congrats on the grade! Treo, the spam is too funny, great compilation and PupKat, thanks for keeping the spam out of here, we appreciate it!Dread, whatcha going to jump too? It's been about thirteen hours since I said good morning to everyone and now I have caught up on our day in the watering hole! We are an interesting bunch!
    IHateMyTreo and halon like this.
  11. BabyBlues

Wow Copacetic. I knew someone had said they were in the field of mental health but didn't remember who it was. This thread has got to be entertaining for you on many levels some days. :D
    I had to send back a pair of shoes yesterday - Steve Madden thinks all women have feet that are really narrow. :mad: So the hunt is on. No outfit talk yet because I have to find time to go to Old Navy or somewhere similar to find a casual yet mouth watering first-ever-eyes-on-one-another-in-person outfit.
  12. Copacetic

Well, some of us might be mature in the newest, hippest young version of mature. Of course some of us might also be Mature by ancestry, this Mature was a cousin.
    Victor Mature - Biography
    ;)
  13. Copacetic

Captain must be flying, ten minutes have passed since you gave him this opening, hahahaha:hmmmm:
  14. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

Samsung is saying that any thing you have heard about the new Galaxy or pic you have seen is wrong. Pics are supposedly of dummy phones.
  15. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Outstanding Anti!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  16. BabyBlues

Nope. I think he is trying to word it so he doesn't get in trouble. :D:p
  17. CaptainRon

I couldn't have said it better Anti! :D
  18. CaptainRon

Somehow I must have gotten a reputation that I'm sure I don't deserve. :rolleyes:
  19. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

I vote for the same outfit seen in your avatar. Seems perfectly appropriate to me :)
  20. BabyBlues

Ummmm, hate to disappoint but winter weight combined with spring lazies make that outfit a little less than I'm currently willing to strut around in. :D
  21. Copacetic

If those are the only reasons, you are one brave soul!:adore:
  22. Copacetic

Nice try capt., you deserve every bit of it and then some...but I don't hear anyone complaining :listen:
  23. BabyBlues

If I hadn't put on almost 3/4 of what I had taken off I'd certainly give it a go. I have my insecurities just like everyone else BUT that type of 'dress' I'd wear. :)
  24. BabyBlues

Were you able to type that with a straight face?