Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Awwww :( Woot doesn't ship internationally *sigh*
  2. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Went and had myself a massage yesterday and dozed off several times on the table, haha. I feel great today! :D
  3. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Yes, mutes music so you can take our make a call. Works with Google voice commands as well.
  4. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

That's great Anti! I am glad for you and your family!
  5. Roze

So, I just finished handing my colleagues on my floor reusable bags in honour of Earth Day from our Spirit Committee :D
    Stigy likes this.
  6. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Looking for a design opinion for my iOS app. So I want to have a button that the user pushes which creates an Options Menu with the Reset Weekly Points & Reset Daily Points buttons.

If I placed this icon [​IMG] in the top left of the title bar (next to the title, opposite the settings gear) do you think people would figure out what it was for? Do you think I would need to tell them on first launch that was the Reset Points Button?

My other thought for an icon was this one, but this is labeled as the 'Action' button so not sure. [​IMG]

OR I could put a button in this style [​IMG] in the top left that reads 'Reset' but to me reset seems a bit over the top unless I am thinking too much into this.
  7. MSUgEEk

I would think they could figure out that first option Stig
  8. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I dunno, this IS iOS users we are talking about here ;):D

Is there no option to automatically reset the points, say at 12:00am each day, and 12:00am on Sunday for each week?
  9. MSUgEEk

This ^
  10. Stigy

I definitely could do that, BUT I give the user the option to reset without using their bonus points for the day if they feel they don't want to. Also some people start the week at different times and I've heard people say they want to see their points in the morning before they reset for the day so they know how they did.

I'd honestly it rather be user interaction so maybe I'll go with that first refresh button and find a way to do a notification that tells them that it is the reset button.
  11. MSUgEEk

Could you keep up with weekly totals by day so they can view their history and implement the auto reset at midnights for the days and on Sundays for the weeks?
  12. Stigy

I guess I could look into it.

I think what I might do is use the refresh icon in V1.0 and then in a later version introduce automatic resetting based on an option-based time value.

Refresh icon it is - now I just need to figure out how to make an indicator that the refresh button is the Reset Points button for first launch.
  13. Roze

I think you should do that. Just for people that don't read updates before downloading an app. It's save a lot of headache for them by pressing the button and their stat is erased!

I've overdose on white gummy bears :( I don't feel to well...too much sweets *sigh*
  14. AntimonyER

15. MSUgEEk

ShopBMWUSA.com: BMW Dog Safety Harness

:p

Still surprising nonetheless. Had his sons not been following, he would've been trapped and burned more than likely. Pretty good testament to BMW safety. Above all though, the Good Lord spared them. Even the safest vehicle can't guarantee safety.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  16. MSUgEEk

Am I in the minority of guys or do you others in here get massages on a regular basis?
  17. Stigy

Private messages you mean? Nah I don't really get a lot.
  18. MSUgEEk

Yeah, massage therapy I guess is the more correct term.
  19. AntimonyER

Haha, Stigy and svt_gEEk were on two totally different wavelengths there.
    dawnierae likes this.
  20. MSUgEEk

Haha, yeah, had to clear up what I meant there. Could really be misconstrued, lol
  21. Stigy

Totally read that as messages and not massages - ugh is it 5PM yet?

I've gotten a few and love them, but don't get them on the regular.
  22. MSUgEEk

LOL!! I read your messages as massages and thought you were talking about private massages...neither of us are functioning well right now, lol.
  23. Roze

rofl....and so we know it's a friday~