Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Indeed...Friday after lunch no less. Red Bull time to increase my focus, lol.
  2. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

I just bought a Red Bull using Google Wallet.

BTW putting wheels on the car this weekend. I'll post pics as soon as I get some - pretty stoked on this. For those new and forgetful:

Car: [​IMG]

New Wheels:
    [​IMG]
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  3. MSUgEEk

That's gonna look sweet man. Can't wait to see them on there.
  4. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Stigy, I think you need to get that car lowered a little bit. :D I wouldn't even be able to get out of my driveway in a car that sat that low. :eek:
  5. MSUgEEk

I assume you're bagged and not on springs, right Stig?
  6. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Correct, air suspension in the car. Subframe is on the ground. I can only drive that low when my friends bet me I won't. It goes, but not very well.

Tah-dah!
    [​IMG]
  7. MSUgEEk

Could you get out of your driveway in this? :D

[​IMG]
  8. MSUgEEk

Haha, yeah, I imagine you're throwin sparks that low.
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Evening everyone. I got here to claim some sort of sanity before the night. We should have a massive rush due to the beautiful weather and I just wanted to say HI!
  10. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

11. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Beautiful doesn't do it justice. And yet, our space program is dying a slow, unnecessary death. Sometimes I wish I were an engineer 50 years ago. Man the things those guys got to do.
    halon likes this.
  12. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

The Chief is HAPPY! :D

You know those stupid little "take a Sonic survey and enter to win $100" things? Well guess what?

I WON $100!

What a great way to start the weekend!
    BabyBlues, AntimonyER and Unforgiven like this.
  13. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

That's great! Sure beats the insurance check you got from Asurion.
  14. AntimonyER

No kidding! That's good for like 95 large happy hour drinks! Cherry Limeades are awesome.
  15. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

<--- Prefers Diet Strawberry Limeades with light ice :)

But good point: That's a kidney-crampin' amount of drinkage I can buy!

Silly me... thinking about a steak dinner for the family when I could buy Sonic drinks :rolleyes:
  16. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

Darn, I missed the woot. Can't do it at work, got home and went to sign up for those headphones, because I need me a good pair of Bluetooth headphone (and cheap to boot), but missed it.

If anyone finds anything like that again, please, please post it!!!!!
  17. AntimonyER

Steak dinner for the family is good too! Which I think brings me to the topic of the night... (sorry vegetarians) what is everyone's favorite cut? For whatever reason, I prefer top sirloin over all others. I guess filet is good too, but I cant justify spending twice as much when I'm always happy with the sirloin.
    IHateMyTreo likes this.
  18. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

My father in law is a butcher, so I get all the good cuts. It really depends on how you cook them. I like prime rib medium myself.
  19. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Top Sirloin for me. There is a "Baseball" cut they serve here. So big and round it can only be medium rare. It's great. Of course, add in the loaded baked potato (plus a double shot spicy Bloody Caesar) and you have to cart me home.:thumbup:
  20. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Just a couple happy hour cocktails and I'll be happy. On my way home this evening after 15 days on the road. Hopefully I won't find any "surprises" when I go to mow my yard this weekend. :eek:
  21. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Love a good Ribeye or Strip, it has to have some fat, medium rare, over an open fire. We buy all our streak at Costco and use a food saver; better meat and better price than our grocery store.
  22. AntimonyER

So the wife and mother in law went to the Band Perry concert tonight. So I'm playing with the kids. Right now my two oldest are wearing tutus (yes, my son too). I don't know which bothers me more, him in the tutu, or my daughter saying she wants to do ballet... In the circus.
    Copacetic likes this.
  23. Copacetic

Glad you are on your way home captain, enjoy your weekend and the family!
  24. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

Little hint, if you marinade then put in the seal a meal. The vacuum opens up the meat fibers and gets the flavor through the meat. If I freeze meats I will put the rub or marinade in the seal a meal first. Then just thaw and cook.
    Copacetic likes this.
  25. Copacetic

Great suggestion, we do the same with marinades, but I have not tried it with a rub. In a pinch, I have a vacuum container I put the meat in with the marinade and twenty minutes later the food is fully marinated. Works great!