Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

That's not too bad. I thought the delivery was based on weight!

Advertisement
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Cool! Yeah I have missed the conversation after starting that thread. Reading it now.
  3. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

It is, but one wheel weighs about 15-18lbs (with no tire on it).
  4. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Thank god, my son born at 8lbs 7oz would have been a splat on the wall.
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  7. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I luv you guys but let's face it, if men had to do it built as you are then kids would be a rarity.
  8. Unforgiven

I'll definitely leave childbirth to the prettier gender.
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Good evening all!
    What are we cooking up for dinner?
    I'm grabbing Potbelly sandwiches for the wife and I.
  10. halon

Hot Italian Turkey Sausage, no bread, and salad.

Earlier today I had Bloody Marys with pierogies.
  11. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Since I forgot to stop for something on the way to my part time I will most likely end up with buffalo chicken tenders at the bowling alley
  12. Unforgiven

I pre-boiled some johnsonville brats in a can of beer then seared them on the grill. Just me and the boys tonight, so it was bachelor food.:)
    breadnatty08, AntimonyER and jmar like this.
  13. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

The hubby had Parmesan Tilapia with rice and green beans ready and waiting when I got home. :D:D:D
  14. AntimonyER

I made that blue cheese chicken pasta. Mmmmm it was tasty. Then I beat my best neighborhood jog by 1 minute, 15 seconds. The cool weather really helped. So overall a good night. Hope everyone else's was equally good.
  15. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

If I hadn't pigged at the local tex-mex y'all would have made me hungry!
  16. breadnatty08

17. AntimonyER

18. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone, here is to spring returning and getting to turn the heat off again...Record Lows here. Of course, by the end of the week, we may need air conditioning, lol.
  19. breadnatty08

Yep, saw on the news this morning that western Maryland got quite a bit of snow the past couple days. We were a bit chilly here and it was rainy. I'm glad it's not 90 like it was a few weeks ago, but 60s is good with me.
  20. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Morning all! Why is it people think all these fortified glasses are impervious to scratches and what not? You try and try to warn people but you always have a know it all or two quoting specs and telling people how impossible it is for anything to scratch it other than a sharpened diamond.
  21. breadnatty08

Well, it's been so long since I've been to the movies on my day off that I decided I have to go today. Of course, I pull up the listings to my favorite indie theater, and I want to see them all!
    I knew I wanted to see the sushi movie, but this Indonesian one looks amazing as well. Also, the documentary about the Maldives looks awesome too! Gah, anyone want to help? Here's the listings:
    Landmark - Washington D.C.
    (Only for the E St location)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo
  22. halon

21 Jump Street. I laughed nearly the whole time.

Hunger Games is really good. As is Wrath of the Titans.

OH! I should have looked at the link first. I wish I had a theater like that around here. I would have to go to Pittsburgh to see those.
  23. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning all!

Stuff with the car turned into more issues so back to working on it tonight. I wish I just took a day off this week to work on it. Would make things much easier, but of course we end up super busy at work. Oh well - when its done I will love it.

Had chicken parm sandwich last night for dinner and it was amazing.
  24. breadnatty08

Haha, yeah, they rarely have anything too mainstream. I like the off beat movies the most but love your run of the mill comedy, rom-com, action, adventure, horror too. Wife and I love movies a ton.
    Can't wait for The Avengers to come out! We're definitely seeing it at the local Imax in 3D :D