Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-03-06 18:06:00
  1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Oh, and that doesn't even count international, where android is SPANKING iOS, Samsung beat apple BY THEMSELVES, not even counting HTC, Motorola, LG and the rest of the gang.
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

ryancmatchett likes this.
  3. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

4. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

I am completely jealous! :eviltongue:

Good luck on that...I'm right there with ya.

Ditto again, long lost twin. Not being comfortable in jeans...well that's just crazy talk! :eek: Aside from my jammies, I am most comfortable in jeans. I've been pushing for Monday to be "pajama day" at work, but so far, no luck. :mad:
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I keep trying for pajama day too and keep running into the No word. :(:p
  6. AntimonyER

I can see that going horribly, horribly wrong...
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  7. MSUgEEk

8. BabyBlues

I have no idea what you're talking about. :rolleyes::p:D
  9. AntimonyER

I just don't want you to go blind when the ugly, hairy, overweight guy decides to show up in what he sleeps in... :what::eek:
    dawnierae and BabyBlues like this.
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

I had a boss once that used to show up at the office in her moo-moo, slippers, and a bathrobe. It was rather awkward.:s::frown:
  11. esmith818

esmith818 Well-Known Member

I think companies should have "dress like the co-worker beside you" day. It might get people to put a little more effort into what they wear when they see how others view them. ;)
    dawnierae likes this.
  12. AntimonyER

Interesting. Although need to remember some people are more capable than others of pulling off looks. I would hate for the hot chick in the office to stop wearing lowcut tops because her neighbor looks awful in one. (Why he chose her to be his inspiration, I don't want to get into that.) ;)
  13. BabyBlues

We threaten to do that when we have guests coming in. Somewhere along the way a poo flinging monkey was added as well. :D
  14. AntimonyER

15. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Edited and done... thanks for pointing this out. Love has been duly shown :)
    AntimonyER likes this.
  16. AntimonyER

I love how DL puts the most inflammatory headling possible. I have come to prefer Phandroid's reporting just for this.
    ryancmatchett and The_Chief like this.
  17. MSUgEEk

What NFL team fans do we have in here and are you pleased with the draft so far?
  18. AntimonyER

My Vikings seemed to have a pretty darn good night last night.
  19. MSUgEEk

Haha, yeah. The Browns screwed that over royally. Vikes got a sweet deal to move down one spot and still pick the guy they were going to pick. lol
  20. AntimonyER

21. MSUgEEk

22. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Wow...just...wow. My boss routinely shows up in these hideous pants that were once red, but have faded to sort of a salmon-y pink and the most heinous loafers (without socks, mind you) I've ever seen. I would MUCH prefer he come to work in his bath robe and boxers than have to witness that travesty repeatedly. Another co-worker came to work Wednesday in a maxi dress that resembled a nightgown (an ugly one) and...wait for it...cowboy boots. :eek:

Ow...that IS messed up. :(
  23. MSUgEEk

What's a maxi dress? (fashionally challenged) I'm all for cowboy boots though :D
  24. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I just came back from a 2 hour lunch in honour of our intern, whose leaving us. The restaurant is known for its steak and rib (high end restaurant downtown). I decide to see if I can handle rare, so I ordered a rare Fillet Mignon. I have to say that rare is too raw for me. So I'll be staying in the Medium rare section. Finished off with a yummy Red Velvet cake :D

Now I'm tired and want to go to sleep, lol. I can't wait for the weekend to start!