• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

The Razr just felt weird to me. I can't honestly say if it's cause i don't like Moto or if it truly felt weird. Either way the Nexus is the first phone that has me excited since my Dinc. But both phones are good in their own ways. Good luck deciding. :D

nope the razr is weird, i still can't stand how it feels, but since im usually doing something when i hold it, the weirdness quickly gets forgotten.

so hows everyones xmas shopping going? just finished mine today! such a burden off my back

Upvote 0
SHHH! Don't tell the darling daughter - well, you folks ARE pretty good at keeping a secret, so - I found the coolest gift on redenvelope.com for a girl who is essentially impossible to buy for. I guarantee no one she knows will have one.

It's a 5-pound Gummy Bear! :eek:

Giant gummy bear at RedEnvelope.com

Apparently designed by an evil dentist, this real gummy bear will keep your loved one busy brushing and flossing away cavities for a year!

:D

Upvote 0
I couldn't resist. I had to get in on the action too. I'm thinking we should have regional get togethers after the holidays. I know there are a ton of NJ peeps on here, but I'm sure there are enough people from other areas that could make it happen. Maybe after the holidays! Probably can't be a bar though - there are some youngsters on here

Upvote 0
I couldn't resist. I had to get in on the action too. I'm thinking we should have regional get togethers after the holidays. I know there are a ton of NJ peeps on here, but I'm sure there are enough people from other areas that could make it happen. Maybe after the holidays! Probably can't be a bar though - there are some youngsters on here

I was thinking this too. If we were to pick a restaurant that is family friendly then anyone who wanted could show up. I'd love to meet the people that have helped make the wait for this phone fun rather than miserable

Upvote 0
How about anywhere else?:D

Since I've led a very sheltered life, can someone give me a link to using the cloud?

Thigh, ankles, back, shoulder and hip.

The cloud is using one of the online storage services such as dropbox. PM me if you want and I'll give you my link for dropbox (when I get home, I'm bowling now) and we will both get more space from it.

Upvote 0
Thigh, ankles, back, shoulder and hip.

The cloud is using one of the online storage services such as dropbox. PM me if you want and I'll give you my link for dropbox (when I get home, I'm bowling now) and we will both get more space from it.

Thanks, but I already have that. Sorry. What I was hoping for was something to sync some folders on my computer to my phone and also sync my bookmarks to my phone.

Upvote 0
Thanks, but I already have that. Sorry. What I was hoping for was something to sync some folders on my computer to my phone and also sync my bookmarks to my phone.
Stream All Your Media From Your Computer To Your Device With Zumocast [Download]

That has a link that lets you download the Motorola app ZumoCast, which lets you sync your phone with your computer, for any phone! :D As for your bookmarks, if you have Google Chrome and the Galaxy Nexus, the built-in ICS browser can sync your Chrome bookmarks. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0
So you're saying I should start using google chrome?
Pff, I would have told you to use Chrome even if you weren't getting a Nexus! By far the best browser around. Smooth, sleek layout. Useful extensions, and even games! Best extensions I've used so far: AdBlock, Screen Capture, Disconnect.me, Chrome to Phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones