1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

Totally awesome except for the lack full screen part. Wonder when we get an ICS HD one that'll go fullscreen? Anyone have an MHL adapter to see if it does just send the video feed to a TV and go fullscreen there? That's what I would want the HD app for more since I don't have any box or TV or anything other than a mediacenter pc in a couple of my rooms for Netflix. Still totally annoyed HD streaming is still blocked on PC's other than Youtube and Vimeo.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Love that show!!
  3. BabyBlues

I wasn't going to get a case until I held it. That's when I knew I would need one. I love the incipio one from Verizon
  4. brocktice

brocktice Well-Known Member

5. altimax98

altimax98 Well-Known Member

Im helping tluley51 unlock and root his phone and he is having the exact same issue. I had him use the Maguro version and it mounted. I tweeted Koush about it.
  6. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

How pathetic is it that I stepped off the cruise ship and went directly to the nearest VZW store to get my gnex?
  7. brocktice

Woohoo, got my MHL adapter, bluetooth keyboard, and bluetooth mouse all hooked up to the TV and GNex this morning. Works pretty well. Some apps insist on portrait orientation (looking at you, Netflix!) which can be problematic. Mouse is a little laggy. Otherwise, great to finally have HDMI out on my phone.
    jbdan likes this.
  8. BabyBlues

That is great!!!
  9. BabyBlues

Why can't I get light flow to work?? Am I missing something?
  10. Evilgrin

Evilgrin Active Member

I picked up the incipio case for my Gnex and the wife's love the fit of the case adds just enough bulk to fit in the hand a little bit better and the peace of mind that the phone is well protected under normal circumstances. Also picked up the otter-box defender case for when I'm out in the field under more arduous conditions.
  11. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Make sure its turned on in settings -> accessibility
  12. BabyBlues

I did! Lol.
  13. woodraskam

Not sure what else it would be. I think that's the only setting I had to change to get it to work
  14. brocktice

LightFlow actually made my phone's screen not turn back on when locked. I disabled it for now.
  15. brocktice

Did you get it from the VZW store? They're backordered on Amazon.com.
  16. zx10droid

zx10droid Well-Known Member

hmmm... curious. has worked perfectly so far for me. it was really bothering me there wasnt a charging/charged indicator already setup, so that was a must. also the stock blinks were way too slow, so getting all of that fixed made it much better
  17. brocktice

Yeah I don't know what the deal is. I have it unlocked/rooted. Maybe I should not give LightFlow root access?
  18. woodraskam

Try and confirming that Direct Mode is unchecked in the Settings -> General Settings of Light Flow.
  19. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Good morning! Woke up at noon today just rooted and CWM'd gonna check out a few ROMS then unroot the Inc back to stock! :D
  20. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

It worked great for me for the past day I just rooted and unlocked and haven't installed it.

Did you check for the "direct" setting it should be unchecked

ninja'd!

There are some settings (it tells you most things to try in case your having issues) that need to be set properly for it to work right. Nice little app don't know if I'll be using it though.
  21. Veraton

Veraton Member

Loving the nexus! Anyone have a suggestion for a good grocery app, free or paid?
  22. brocktice

Oh, I think I told it to control the s6e8aa0 LED. Turns out that's for the display. Probably that was the problem. Trying now with that disabled.

EDIT: Yep, all in order now. Nice! Don't know why the LED is used so little by the stock rom, nothing at all like the N1.
    jbdan likes this.
  23. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

I just do as I am told the best I can. I don't know about encrypting the phone. You will have to ask the experts about that.
  24. tluley51

tluley51 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a way to turn off the option when you download an app and it automatically puts it on your homescreen? It is driving me crazy.
  25. brocktice

this.. Please fix nao!