AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

That IS my gym, haha.
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

I don't want to go to work :(
  3. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

That's good!!! 5 miles? :)
    +1 my kind of work-out. I can only run outdoors. I live beside the lake, so running along it is quite therapeutic after a long day at work.
  4. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

The wife and I have a gym membership we haven't used in months. Partially due to a couple of events, but mostly due to the beautiful weather. We prefer being active outdoors. We have gotten in a habit of going on about a 2 mile brisk walk every day on top of the other outdoor activities.
  5. Roze

o_O maybe you and the wife should think of cancelling the gym membership. That's just throwing money down the drain unless your membership is dirt cheap (though I doubt it).
  6. MSUgEEk

Eh, it's not bad. $35/month total for the two of us. We go in the winter or if it's rainy a lot, but the weather has been great lately. I really need to get back in there and do a little resistance training, but I just can't bring myself to spend an hour in the gym.
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

8. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Unforgiven likes this.
  9. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

FYI there is a live stream of the GS3 event on FB and here: A GALAXY Unpacked

Hopefully not blocked at work.
  10. AntimonyER

Blocked. :rolleyes:
  11. Roze

That's cheap, lol. Gym membership is usually $60-100/month (per person) depending on what kind of amenities you want included.

I use gTranslate to help my nephew with his French studies
    watching the live stream on FB!!! Yay to having access FB access with videos unblock, lol
  12. MSUgEEk

Yeah..you gotta take this into account though. The population of the city I live in is 1,000 and it's the largest populated city within 20 miles in any direction, lol. Very small gym. It has most of the hammer strentgh machines, 4-5 bikes, 4 treadmills, 3 elliptical machines, 2 tanning beds (extra that we don't pay for...tanning beds cause cancer), some cable machines, a couple of benches and squat racks, a couple sets of dumbells, and several sets of the steel plate weights for barbells and the hammer strength machines. Covers the basics and a little more. Usually never have more than 5-10 people there at once.

They were going to offer Zumba and my wife was going to teach it, but didn't have space for a studio in their building and couldn't find a place cheap enough for it to be cost effective, so they canned it...so my wife's current Zumba cert is going to waste.
  13. Roze

FIFY :p 1,000 peeps cannot make a city lol

Oh man...that's SMALL! Well 20 miles to civilization isn't too bad. I guess you live really close to work?
    That sucks :( Make your basement into a studio and she can teach from there? lol
  14. AntimonyER

15. Roze

16. BabyBlues

She is one scary broad. Sad thing is, she doesn't recognize she has a problem.
  17. BabyBlues

That sucks. I just cancelled my membership to the gym that has the class. The times weren't too bad but the classes were so crowded it was like a war zone.
  18. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Looks like she spread nutella all over herself.

But on a serious note, what a messed up woman.
  19. AntimonyER

Haha, if you think that is bad, you should see what an overcrowded kickboxing class looks like ;) :D
  20. BabyBlues

Ha! I can imagine
  21. MSUgEEk

Haha, we thought about renting out space and letting her teach it independently, just too much trouble. 20 miles isn't bad. I live 16 miles from work and the wife is about 20 miles, but it takes about the same amount of time. Within 20 miles (where my wife works) is Walmart, Target, a decent mall, nice theater, and the majority of the nice chain resturants. 45 miles away is a bigger city with nicer stores and resturants and such. It's nice and quiet where we live but we're within 30 minutes of anything we need and an hour of nicer/upscale stuff.

Yeah, that's ridiculous.
  22. AntimonyER

So what does everyone think here? Possibility the GSIII will sway you from the GNex?
  23. Roze

Might for me though I'd get the international unlock model. Faster updates compared to the carriers SGS models.

Watching the SGS3 event now :)
  24. AntimonyER