Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-26 06:29:03
  1. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Heard great things about this thread so I wanted to join in.

Hello everyone :hello:

Advertisement
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Welcome aboard, all are welcome here.:)
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  3. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Hi! Welcome to our corner of crazy.
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  4. chrlswltrs

Thanks, I think I'll just jump right in!

Luscious curves and a British accent... Yes please!!!! :cool:
  5. BabyBlues

Yup, you'll fit right in.; )
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

(1) Welcome aboard Chris! :D

(2) Not that impressed with the SGS3. Not like I thought I would be... I'll still watch the launch replay since I missed the live feed.

(3) Aussie accents just do me in. The Ladies in Australia are very nice. If there was a place I would want to live other than America, it would be there.
    Unforgiven likes this.
  7. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

Afternoon/evening to all from Cali...hope everyone has had a good week so far.
    Just stopped into to catch up and say HI!!
    Last evening for a while of just the 2 of us to cuddle on the couch and have a quiet dinner so going to enjoy home made pizza and a salad tonight. And then catch up on the DVR before kids come home tomorrow night!!
  8. chrlswltrs

1. Thanks

2. Exactly! I was expecting a lot more. Not that much of an improvement over the SII. Wouldnt really benefit me at all to upgrade since the first thing I would do is root and install an AOSP ROM

3. I have always wanted to visit Australia, from what I understand Australian women LOVE American men :cool:

*BTW its not Chris its CHRLS = Charles = Charlie (common mistake, no worries)
  9. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

^^^lol
    because I knew that.:D
  10. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah, I still think the phone most likely to win me over is the HTC "Note". Can Never have a big enough screen. GSIII just didn't so it for me.
  11. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

I said the same thing, but my best friend has the SGII Skyrocket in white, and I must admit...it's pretty sexy, especially with a pink sparkly TPU case on it.

This is my celeb allow, and I would soooooooooooooooo take it.
    [​IMG]
  12. chrlswltrs

I would never buy the note, it is just too big. Plus I really dislike HTC phones. The Nexus 1 was the only good one they have ever released.
  13. BabyBlues

I have to agree about it being bigger than I would like. BUT I thought the same about the Nexus too. So I'd have to use it to make final judgement. And I like HTC phones, I just don't like waiting for S-off. I'd rather take an HTC than a Motorola if given a choice.
  14. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Welcome! +1, BB says it best ;)
  15. Copacetic

Careful BB, I heard the Captain is lurking ;) ,lol
    CaptainRon likes this.
  16. BabyBlues

LOL!! Promises promises. :p
    CaptainRon likes this.
  17. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

It's TRUE, Charles ;)

They LOVE American men because we know how to actually be POLITE to them and treat them like ladies. I was told there that Aussie men are notorious for drinking and fighting... and are generally, uh, less pleasant to their ladies.
  18. Copacetic

Oh Captain...where are you? Hahaha
  19. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

That's what she said!
    Stigy likes this.
  20. chrlswltrs

I thought the droid X might be to big when it was released, but I bought it release day. I have held a Note and I know it is way to big.

I know the Droid X never had an unlocked bootloader while I had it (I upgraded a little over 6 months after I got it), but rooting and using a ROM I know it was more of a PITA when I have dealt with HTC than Moto.

That is what I have heard. I never got the chance to go to Australia due to N Korea testing missiles in '06 (we were on our way there and had to change route due to there launching of missiles). I do like my drinking, but I also know how to treat a lady!
  21. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Hey y'all!

So the GS3 just wasn't for me. I was unimpressed by TouchWiz and the green battery icon. It looks tacky!

Gonna start Season Four if Breaking Bad here in a few with the wife. She's putting the little man to bed. Have a nice night!
  22. chrlswltrs

Good night! Haven't ever seen that show, is it worth starting?
  23. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Yes sir. Welcome the forums!
  24. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Well, looks like I figured out my Premium status issue!
  25. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Good Morning all. My next class starts today, Strength and Fatigue of Materials. Probably the most technically involved class yet. Should be interesting. Hope everyone has a great... FRIDAY!