Advertisement
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I agree :cool::D:thumbup:

Congratulations! :thumbup::five:
  3. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D

NICE! I'm completely jealous. How does it feel? I will have to live vicariously through you.
  4. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Awesome feeling isn't it!:D Congrats!
  5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Very jealous.

And Roze, it's a Masters in Structural Aerospace Engineering.
  6. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Anti is very smart :)
    AntimonyER likes this.
  7. MSUgEEk

8. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Awesome Stigy, but what is this Savings thing you speak of?
    dawnierae likes this.
  9. chrlswltrs

10. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I have to agree with the Weaton guy

I don't really like the trends I'm seeing with Google now a days. First with not showing Twitter searches in their Google searches as relevant search. 'Do no evil' is becoming a lie. Forcing people to sign up for a service they don't need to use the service they do need is just wrong.
  11. MSUgEEk

I love Google+ and wish the friends I want to keep in touch with on Facebook would switch so I could get rid of Facebook altogether.
    Gandalf7 and dawnierae like this.
  12. MSUgEEk

Agreed. It'll grow on it's own. No need to force it. Where did you get the Bazinga tone?? :D

Side note:
    Does anyone else find this fishy or should I just help the guy?
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/543191-transferring-apps.html
  13. chrlswltrs

I completely agree! If all of my friends on Facebook (I don't have hundreds like some people, I only have people I actually know) had a G+ profile I would definitely drop facebook!
  14. Unforgiven

If you have any concerns about a thread, just hit the report button, let the mods know your concern, and hit submit. They will take a look at it.
  15. MSUgEEk

I've probably got around 150 or so, but I only have about 50 that would be desirable to keep in touch with and probably 25 or so that would be necessary.
  16. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

OH YEAH!

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone - granted being 23 years old leaves me with less responsibilities, but I still pay rent and bills every month so that felt really, really good.
  17. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I already replied in the thread, explaining what I believe svt_gEEk's concerns to be and telling the guy that he should probably just contact his friend.
    BabyBlues and Unforgiven like this.
  18. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

WOO HOO Stigy! You go big dog! :D
  19. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

^This. Facebook irritates the ever loving crap out of me, but it's like Wal-Mart...a necessary evil. Most of my friends don't have G+ and the ones that have G+ don't USE it. :(

I have a few people on Facebook that I don't know, except through other people, but out of the 400 or so "friends", I probably actually keep up with at least half of them.

Hmmmm...is there a way to transfer apps to the tablet without actually having the tablet? Otherwise, I don't get his argument that "she's not around to do it".
  20. chrlswltrs

Zedge

I just searched "Bazinga" an downloaded one of the notification tones
    MSUgEEk likes this.
  21. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Congratulations Stigy! That is one of the best feelings in the world. I know I cried the day we did it.
  22. Unforgiven

By the way OTD, I like the new Avatar.:thumbup:
  23. MSUgEEk

Awesome! Two good things in one day!

I was 24 when I purchased my house and that was the only debt I was in at the time. Here I am 4 years later with only 1 truck loan that's half paid off, the house, a piece of land we just purchased hoping to build on, and a student loan I inherited through marriage :p To me, the only bad debt of those is the truck but it's half gone in under a year and it's really our only reliable vehicle, the other two have nearly 200k miles on them and I have to decomission them for repairs every now and then.
    Stigy likes this.
  24. MSUgEEk

I still see the same one it's always been :confused:
  25. chrlswltrs

I was thinking the same thing :confused: