Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

:rofl:

Advertisement
  2. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

My wife and all the bridesmaids didn't wear shoes in our wedding. True story.
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I'm a little fuzzy on the laws down there: If you get a divorce in Alabama, are you still brother & sister? :p

Hey, I'm FROM the South - I can make that joke! :D
  4. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Was the wedding on the beach? :) I think it's oh so romantic to have a beach wedding!
  5. Unforgiven

In Tennessee you can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.

You guys have to check out DumbLaws.com
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  6. MSUgEEk

Nope, in a church.
  7. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I did 7 years navy, but all that time was spent in a lab. But yeah, they should be more afraid of me :cool:
  8. Unforgiven

Hey, I just got my 1,000 thanked post, and I have BB to thank for that.
    AntimonyER, Stigy and BabyBlues like this.
  9. MSUgEEk

Only if you have the same biological father and mother :hmmmm:
  10. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Ah, love the redneck jokes. Has everyone seen Blue Collar Comedy Tour? I remember the first time we watched that, was with a bunch of family, good times.
  11. MSUgEEk

HILARIOUS stuff in there.
  12. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Hey guys, can I ask a serious question real quick? I'm still getting a TON of random reboots, and it seems like it's been increasing over the past few weeks. It feels like it used to happen once in a blue moon, then once every few days, then once a day, now I'm getting multiple reboots daily. It seems to be corresponding with a slow decrease in my battery life as well, I barely make it through the work day now. It's really disappointing. :mad: Do other people still have issues with these?
  13. Unforgiven

No, I have a release day GNex and haven't had any problems. I restart it once a month or so. Sounds like you have an app that has gone rogue. Anything showing up in battery usage data.
  14. AntimonyER

I get a reboot every time I use wifi tether, without fail, but otherwise nothing. I am on the first leaked 4.0.4 rom though.
  15. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

16. MSUgEEk

Same here. When I turn off wifi tether I get a reboot without fail. Only time I ever get reboots. I'm on AOKP M5 with LeanKernel 3.4.0 exp4
  17. RazorSharp

Where would I be looking?

I have a release day GNex as well, have had random reboot issues since day one.
  18. MSUgEEk

Razor, are you rooted and running a custom rom? If so, which one?
  19. RazorSharp

Rooted, yes. Custom ROM, no.
  20. MSUgEEk

I would highly suggest you try a good ROM kernel combo. Most who have done this don't experience the common problems stock users do.
  21. Unforgiven

OK, same setup as me. Go to Settings | Battery and the top two should be Screen and Android OS, if it is anything else, that is usually a problem.
  22. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Unless you are on 4.0.4 in which case Android OS is not near the top for me anymore.
  23. RazorSharp

Yeah, I look at that screen all the time, usually when I'm frustrated by poor battery life. Screen and Android OS are always the top two; my Android OS is on the high end for GNex users, I think, usually 20-25%, but I've seen it in the high 20s.
  24. AntimonyER

Welcome to the ranks of Gold svt!
  25. MSUgEEk

A few days late :p but seriously, thanks :thumbup: