1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Did you maybe originally download them from somewhere other than the market/play? I have some that I purchased the paid version "in app" and I still have access to them (such as Launcher Pro Plus, which I haven't used since I had my DInc).
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

It might have been an issue with the inapp purchase not recognizing my account. I tried some of the apps last year and then gave up on them as lost cost.
  3. Roze

I want CANDY!!!

[​IMG]
    I'm starting to have a bad candy craving :( I have everything to snack on but candy :(
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hmm, I like the topic, and while I understand it may torture poor Roze, what is everyone's favorite candy?

I am going to have to go with Snickers.
    dawnierae likes this.
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Those are cute!!
  6. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Hard candy: Werther's
    Candy bar: Whatchamacallit
    Honorable mention: Reese's Pieces

Nom. :D
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Necco wafers
  8. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

So many to choose from...I really love York pepperment patties but I also love Reese's Cups and Fast Break.
  9. AntimonyER

I must say I also like anything Haribo. But they don't like my teeth.
  10. Roze

^--Roze's craving atm. I want something hard, sugary and I can suck on all day. I'm going on a candy break and buy candy right now.
  11. AntimonyER

Wow, really teed that one up for us ;)
    The_Chief likes this.
  12. MSUgEEk

Wow...so many options...I'll just go with the ever popular, never gets old....

That's what she said!!!! :D
    dawnierae likes this.
  13. BabyBlues

:eek::eek:
    I will behave I will behave....
  14. MSUgEEk

Well hello Tinkerbell...new disp pic :D
  15. MSUgEEk

double post
  16. AntimonyER

Forgot about Reeses pieces! Add that to my list.
  17. BabyBlues

Yup, cause she's deceptively cute with a whole bunch of trouble under it. Kinda like someone else. :D
  18. Roze

I threw in the word sugary so that it sounds less perverted :(
    I got 5 lollipops, I think I'm good now. My hands were actually shaking...I hate when my craving hit, lol.

I feel like I'm a drug addict, taking great sucking drags on the lolli for the sugar to really release into my system.
  19. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

It's just too easy.. :p
  20. BabyBlues

Its not an easy task to accomplished with this group. And some of us thought 'sugary' was just a Canadian thing. :D:p
  21. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm...I'm gonna have to go with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Followed by CowTails or those little round cream filled caramels...not sure what they're called.

Yeah, ummm....fail. :D My husband and I can have an entire dinner where the conversation consists of one long continuous string of "that's what she said" moments. It's next to impossible to utter a sentence that I can't twist into something perverted.
  22. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

When I ran it almost a month ago (which is an absolute eternity in MIUI-speak) it was still a bit unpolished and rough, but it gave me easily the best battery life I've ever had other than OG 4.0.4 leak.
  23. MSUgEEk

It's ok Roze...there are few things you could say here that won't get turned perverted in some way or another.
  24. BabyBlues

Red or Original Tootsie Pops
    Reese's Pieces
    Reese's Holiday Shape Peanut Butter Cups
    Skor Bar
    Swedish Fish
    Cherry Twizzlers

One of my absolute favorites, that makes me have very little to no self control, is Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt. Godiva makes one and I had one from a gourmet chocolate shop in NYC. I can say it caused all sorts of happy for me.
  25. AntimonyER

Add my daughter to that list. And add an entire bottle of baby powder to the list of things she has emptied in her room (at least that smells good. Two weeks ago it was the whole container of fish flakes) The day before that she snuck out of the tub and brought her stuffed killer whales and dolphins into the tub for a swim. Smeared an 85 dollar bottle of night cream on all the bathroom surfaces. Poured a brand new bottle of shampoo into the tub, squeezed a tube of diaper rash ointment onto her bed. And this was all in the last two weeks. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff too.
    jmar likes this.