Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

I uninstalled the app and only check once a week or so. My family has stopped posting there pretty much since you they decide the sort order.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I haven't use the app since sometime early last year. It was horrible. I check when I'm bored or post if I need to let people know something important.
  3. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Wow...and they still kept you? :D I was a little rabscallion myself. I once got into my mother's nail polish and painted my toenails...all the way up to my hips. Then, less than a week later, I slipped through the railings on our third floor balcony and climbed down to the balcony on the 2nd floor below us. My mother had to start dying her hair at a very young age...she was completely gray by the time she was my age. I cannot imagine why. :p
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Haha, nice! Sometimes I wonder how kids survive to adulthood with all the dumb stuff they do without knowing better.
  5. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Night all. :)
    jmar likes this.
  6. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Night Razor. Good to have you back. Truly missed you.

As for the rest of yous...chatty Kathy's!

Now excuse me, while I enjoy a Snickers! Love me some salt with my chocolate!

Night y'all. Looooooong day!
    RazorSharp likes this.
  7. AntimonyER

Good Morning all. So bumped my runs to 3.5 miles last night. I have decided my goal is 6 miles/night by the end of July, if I can do that, I will sign up for the half marathon that is in November. The heat is going to make it tough though.
  8. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning everyone!
    Congrats on your run Anti. Gah, I haven't run in forever. At the gym I was getting close to 8 mile runs. It put a huge strain on my body though, I was definitely going to far for my ability. Keep it up, you'll get to 6 in no time!
  9. breadnatty08

Stigy likes this.
  10. AntimonyER

11. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Morning all!
  12. Unforgiven

Morning everyone!!!:)
  13. MSUgEEk

Two days in a row now that I've traded in my sausage and biscuit for a bowl of oatmeal at breakfast. I'm still hanging on to my real, non-diet, Dr. Pepper like grim death though.
  14. Unforgiven

I'd take either of those. Hmmm... ...this may be a Carl's Diner morning.
  15. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

16. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Morning everyone! Finally took a real (with my dSLR :eek:) picture of my car. I wish I could get the rear to go a bit lower.

BTW I have to catch up on my Google Reader feeds so expect me to post some links later on today.

[​IMG]
  17. breadnatty08

$9000 eh? That's pretty bananas. I do really like it's lack of bezel though, pretty slick.
  18. MSUgEEk

Stigy goes strong to the hoop with a nice upload....but it's BLOCKED into the first row!! That work filter just pwned Stigy.
    jmar likes this.
  19. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Facebook Appstore...not an App store for Android app right? Caused I can see them having a Facebook Appstore. Instead of having those extensions for free on FB, you have to pay for it.

Are we telling our childhood mistfit stories? I was 4/5 and I hated taking naps. So when my babysitter left me for asleep, I'd sneak out of the house, crawl through the lower part of the fence. Then I'll hale some friends to play with me. I'd play until I got hungry and then come home. I was gone for an hour and I wasn't noticed. The adults finally caught on to what I was doing when they saw the red line of welts down my back from crawling under the (metal) fence.

How long does it take you to run 3.5 miles? I'm starting my running now and it's 3 miles in 35 minutes. My objective is to get it to 30 minutes :)

Anti, you should do a couple of quarter marathons this summer :) It's good training for your half marathon ;) I signed up for a quarter marathon in July :)

That's pretty cool!!! No more fighting with the kids to watch TV!!! lol
    I thought this comment in the article was funny:
    Those models are so pretty and elegant :)

Go svt! I have oatmal for my breakfast daily. I throw in chopped berries and bananas and it makes the meal much better.
    dawnierae likes this.
  20. MSUgEEk

Thanks! It's not all good though...I do put a little slice of butter and some brown sugar in it...but it's better for me than a fatty sausage biscuit. I have a separate fruit bowl that I bring for an afternoon snack that contains fresh cut (not pre-packaged) strawberries, pineapple, mango, blueberries, and kiwi. :)
  21. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Mine has just as little bezel (0.2"). It's a kick-a$$ TV and it does everything: 3D, internet, DLNA, just... everything. Sure, the OLED has a picture that "pops" a little more: but having come from a 13-year old 36" CRT, this rig pops quite enough, thank you.

If you're looking for an HDTV, look no further than the UN55D8000. Samsung does have a 9000 series, but the differences are so small - and the price difference so big - that it just didn't seem to be the better choice.

Besides, if I had 9 grand to spare, I have other things to spend it on than a TV ;)
  22. Unforgiven

23. MSUgEEk

I'm still rolling this bad boy Sony KDF-E42A10 42-Inch LCD Rear Projection. Then I have a cheap 32" Vizio in the bedroom. I spent more on my new 24" computer monitor than the Vizio and almost as much as I spent on the Sony 5 years ago.
  24. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

This work for ya? http://i.imgur.com/uUdpK.jpg

I usually end up with egg whites and cheese on a roll or a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. I actually had a Dr. Pepper yesterday morning and it was so delicious - sometimes I miss drinking soda.

The only soda I drink normally is Ginger Ale - otherwise its water or iced tea/lemonade.
  25. breadnatty08

Pup, that place looks awesome! We don't really have any diners in DC, sadly. I grew up on diners in SE MA. Shawmut in New Bedford was one of our favorites:
    [​IMG]