Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-23 23:24:48
  1. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Haha, you're probably right. I consume more junk food than my dogs. I checked out Blue and Blue Wilderness (trying to go grain free) but the calorie content per cup was about 100 calories lower. I think what I ended up getting was around 460 calories per cup where the Blue Wilderness was around 360, meaning the dogs would have to eat about 25% more food. Not sure about the other Blue products though, they may have higher calorie content. Was specifically looking for salmon/fish main ingredient due to a couple of our dogs having skin issues. What sucks is, we'll probably go through 50-75 pounds per month. Depends on if they adjust to eating less because of the calorie content or not.

Advertisement
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

HAHA that's just too funny!!! I guess everyone is OK with that? :D

OMG!!! Why didn't I see this :( I'm so sad. That looks nice (better than Sony).

3. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Hey, any other Diablo 3 fans in here??

For those who don't know, Diablo is an RPG series made by a company called Blizzard; Diablo 2 was a massive success upon its release in 2000, it also had an expansion in 2001. It was a huge part of my life in high school, lol. In 2008, Blizzard announced that they were working on Diablo 3, and they have subsequently made their fans wait another 4 years for this game to finally be released, it's due out May 15. I will be buying it at midnight as soon as the doors open. :D
  4. MSUgEEk

Too busy for video games sadly :(
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

[​IMG]

While Blizzard takes for ever to release their games, they are never a disappointment.
  6. RazorSharp

lol @ Blizzard

StarCraft: Released March 1998
    StarCraft 2: Released July 2010

Warcraft: Released November 1994
    Warcraft 2: Released December 1995
    Warcraft 3: Released July 2002

Diablo: Released December 1996
    Diablo 2: Released June 2000
    Diablo 2 LOD: Released June 2001
    Diablo 3: Released May 2012

They like to take their time!
  7. Unforgiven

I remember playing Warcraft and Warcraft II in the 90's. I still fire up a WCII game here and there.
  8. RazorSharp

Nice. I played WCIII briefly, but truth be told, I'm not very good at RTS games. I can't multitask, lol. I would build up forces, and totally forget about the scouts and other units I had sent out. I'm much more suited for Diablo-type games.
  9. MSUgEEk

They sound about like the Gran Turismo series. I waited like 5 years for GT5 and by the time it came out I was married and didn't have time to play it, lol. It was supposed to launch with the PS3 or shortly after but it didn't come out till 2010.
  10. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

For me, the only reason to run is if something that can do physical harm to me is chasing me.

11. RazorSharp

+1
  12. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Anyone know of an eBook store that sells ePub books?

Was thinking of grabbing a Nook or Kindle, but realized I have my Playbook and can use that for reading of eBooks on my commute.
  13. Unforgiven

I think the sony bookstore does ePub. You could also try smashwords.com, a lot of independent authors self publish there. Plenty of good free books and books for cheap. Most books are available in multiple formats (HTML, PDF, ePub, etc.)
  14. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

I've been enjoying Skyrim.
  15. halon

TV talk

I've had a Sony LCD 120hz for about 2 years now. I love this tv. I'll probably get a new one next year? What I would like is a Mitsubishi DLP, either 82" or 92". I might even just go projector for over 100".
  16. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

:eek:

Why not just buy a Jumbotron from a stadium that's being renovated? Good Grief!

Actually, I don't have room for anything more than 55" or I would go to about 72"... anything bigger than that, I would need a dedicated theater room. And me no have.
  17. RazorSharp

Haven't played it, but I heard it's absolutely incredible.
  18. MSUgEEk

Isn't Google Books available for download as ePub?
  19. halon

Mitsubishi has a 72" :D
  20. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Yes, yes it is. Never knew that - thank you sir!
  21. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

If you're going to pop for a 80-90" DLP, you might as well just go for a HD Projector and 120" screen. The difference is amazing, especially with good surround.
    halon likes this.
  22. halon

I personally don't see what is so great about this pebble watch or whatever it is called? I haven't even worn a watch in about 15 years.s
  23. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Stigy, I know you want to get lower, but in a few years you will be driving this new Hover Car from VW :D

Volkswagen People's car project, Hover Car, the flying two-seater - YouTube

The Jetsons have finally arrived!
    Stigy likes this.
  24. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

So today's daughter disaster.... Toothpaste painted on the toilet seat.
    MSUgEEk, dawnierae and ryancmatchett like this.