Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-18 22:41:31
  1. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Disgusting. A lot of it, I think, just has to do with men in "power" be it political or financially. For some reason it gives them that green light to do whatever they want. But, anyone who messes with children deserves.....
    Sorry, too much cursing would follow so I'll let you decide my feelings. :mad:

Advertisement
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

....To be strung up by certain anatomical parts.
  3. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Strung up? Seriously, why not just cut it off...without anesthesia.
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Hogtied, honey, and fire ants. At least to start.
  5. BabyBlues

Cause I was thinking barbed wire as the string.
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  6. MSUgEEk

WTF...
    it appears the in-laws have gotten my wife an iPad for her birthday/graduation present. An iPad?!?! I thought I had gotten rid of all the Apple products in my household!!
    dawnierae and ryancmatchett like this.
  7. MSUgEEk

:motz::motz::motz:

I've already bought apps for Android, I'm not buying them for an Apple product too!
  8. BabyBlues

Ahh, yes. The in-law issue. Does your wife want one? And I know she is a teacher so it might have some benefit for her in school.
  9. MSUgEEk

She has never, not once made a comment about wanting one. I don't even know that she's ever used one. On top of that I specifically have set out to develop apps in Android for teachers, mostly things that my wife tells me would be useful in her classroom. I'm gonna shut up now before I get worked up
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  10. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I don't know if you got things figured out. If you didn't, here is what you do.

Flash CWM by whatever means, then using a file explorer, rename the file "recovery-from-boot.p" to "recovery-from-boot.p.bak", no quotes. This will allow your custom recovery to stick. The file you are renaming ensures that at each boot your phone has stock recovery. You don't want this. Hope you get it worked out! And stop using friggin ROM Manager, please! :)

jmar
    Unforgiven and ryancmatchett like this.
  11. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

12. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Sorry geek. Stupid iPad!
  13. BabyBlues

Maybe she knows it will just rile you up. :p

Hey, be nice! I haz one that I use to be on AF quite often. :D
    jmar likes this.
  14. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

For those with a political sense of humor. This is hilarious.
    Tons of cursing though, but funny nonetheless
    Godfrey :D
  15. Unforgiven

Many of you know that I have been particularly quiet on the weekends. Some weekends I do not even log in. Well, I figured I give you a peek. We'll start with sheds. Mind you, with the exception of the sheds, this has all been done with hand tools and a rototiller. I moved from this abomination (soon to be razed)...

[​IMG]

...to this shed including building the decks and the benches.
    [​IMG]

I regraded the back yard when I took down the pool (it was dropped 15" on the uphill side and raised 15" on the downhill side to make the pool level). You can see the light area which is all new grass.

[​IMG]

The past two weekends I have been trying to get my gardens that look like this (this is the last one I have left to do).
    [​IMG]

To look like this:
    [​IMG]

Here is the rather large pile of dirt and sod I have dug out of the various gardens so far.
    [​IMG]

Any way, just thought I would share.:)
  16. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Really nice place you have there :)

Thanks for sharing.

Pup, did you get it figured out?

BB, sorry about the iPad comment. I knew it would rile you :rolleyes::D;)

jmar
    BabyBlues and Unforgiven like this.
  17. MSUgEEk

I've got no issue with the iPad, it's just the fact that we have Android accounts and all kinds of paid Android apps but now we can't use any of them for her new tablet, have to set up all new accounts, deal with different ways of syncing the device, etc.
  18. Unforgiven

Get what figured out?
  19. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Sorry Pup...I meant Copacetic :eek:

Soooo, I missed it. When did you change your handle to Unforgiven?
  20. Unforgiven

I forget the date, it's in my signature. A week or so ago.
    jmar likes this.
  21. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey everyone. Busy day, my wife is getting a day off, hanging out with her mom, getting a pedicure, and tonight going to a movie with her best friend. I got the grocery shopping done first thing, then detailed her van and my car, and now working on her mother's day present. I am using smilebox to make a multimedia presentation with 100 pictures, and 4 videos of her and the kids. I hope she likes it.

Pup, the place looks nice.
    Unforgiven likes this.
  22. BabyBlues

Ha! I kinda thought it was done on purpose. :D
    jmar likes this.
  23. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

How's your day BB? Are you excited for mother's day tomorrow? To be honest, sometimes I want to splurge on an iPad but I want the yet to be release Transformer Pad Infinity series...really want a keyboard! I want to replace my lappy!

jmar
  24. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

That is why I use titanium to back up. You back up an app with data and you don't have to set up your passwords, etc when you restore your backups
    breadnatty08 and jmar like this.
  25. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Sorry to quote myself but I wanted to clarify my potentially controversial standpoint. And I do not wish to start any arguments, I am not know around the forums for anything like that and I don't plan to start today.

I just want to say that abhorrent human behavior, crimes like the one this man is alleged to have committed, make me question the nature of our "fair" justice system. I just think that if, in a perfect world in which convictions could be 100% correct, you commit certain crime that we should not be paying taxes to house these people for a lifetime or for years on end leading up to a death sentence.

Basically, if we had a concept of "no doubt" as a different level of conviction that superseded "reasonable doubt" we could have a better society. People who commit crimes against children make me red and furious.

Again, I don't wish to start any argument but I had to get this off my chest.

Thank you for listening and respecting my words, even if you do not agree. Guides and Mods: feel free to remove this if you see fit. I hope that I used wording that falls within the construct of our rules and guiding principles.

jmar
    dawnierae and BabyBlues like this.