2. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

3. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Namrak likes this.
  4. tluley51

tluley51 Well-Known Member

Hi. It's me again :)

So I just got off the phone with Verizon and they are sending me a replacement Nexus...
    This morning when I got to work, I plugged my phone into my computer (which I have done before) and the computer was not recognizing it. Hmmm...So I tried to just plug it into the wall outlet and I wasn't getting a charge. Hmmm again. So I get in my car to charge it on my car charger, guess what? No charge. Hmmmm. Get home and try the charger I charge with every night since release day. No charge.

Anyone have/know of a fix for this? Or any troubleshooting steps I missed? I REALLY don't want some junky refurb when my phone has been METICULOUSLY handled by me...not to mention having to unroot and relock it, then unlock, reroot and rerom the replacement...
  5. halon

What are the spec requirements for Android 5.0. I wonder if our Nexus will meet the minimum?

Never mind the question. I know the nexus should have problem. Typed before I thought :)
  6. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

7. halon

8. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Think like a corporation (or worse, Verizon) and the answer will be obvious: pre-ordained obsolescence, thereby forcing consumers to buy the next-gen device. :afraid:
  9. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Good night AF, I am at the moment exasperated. See you in the morning.:afraid:
  11. breadnatty08

Had brownies a couple times. Stuff just makes me fall asleep. :eek:

Was it the call to action in the Guides forum that put you out? :rolleyes:
    Sleep tight, we'll keep it rolling in here for a bit.
    Unforgiven likes this.
  12. halon

Never had the stuff for food. Smokers only for me.
  13. breadnatty08

I generally prefer plain ol salt for seasoning for me. :)
  14. halon

Did you see the article for the new cut of beef?
  15. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Woohoo, power is out. Thankfully two youngest are already asleep, because we only have one flashlight... Need to address that :p
  16. BabyBlues

I'd much prefer that. I have the pleasure of passing out.
    New cut?? Meat.....mmmmm.....
  17. breadnatty08

I sorta miss those nights growing up. We're on completely underground power here so it's gone out a total of 2 times in the past 3 years.
    Last time had to use the Droid to tether to our laptop in order to watch some Hulu. First world problems for sure. :eek::)
  18. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Quick possible silly question. I previously owned the Droid x and did root it without problems. A friend just asked me to root an x they own and it is not activated. Can I root a currently un-activated phone without issue? I just don't want to screw up someone else's phone....

Anti, we use to be a household with limited flashlights until Harbor Freight started giving away little flashlights with purchases when you had a coupon. I think we have about 20 of them now, they are everywhere! lol
  19. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Dang. Tried to download liquid 1.35 and the link don't work :(
  20. BabyBlues

Try going to the Liquid thread here on AF - I think someone posted their drop box link. If that doesn't work I'll send you the link to mine in the morning.

Night Nexians!!
  21. mistermojorizi

mistermojorizi Well-Known Member

i've been with VZW for 20 years. this is nothing new. phones here always suck but the network always rocks. the nexus is the exception that proves the rule of course.
  22. breadnatty08

I can email it to you if you want. I'm still running it right now in fact. PM me if you still need it.
  23. Robinwood

Robinwood Active Member

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to put used apps in the Galaxy Nexus Favorites Tray.?
  24. breadnatty08

Not exactly sure I know what you mean. What do you mean by the "Favorites Tray"? The home screen, the app drawer?
  25. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yeah, that sounds like something we would do, haha.

Good morning all. Going to be an interesting day due to some personal issues that need to be worked out. Going to have to be a little creative I'm afraid.