Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Thanks all - trying to figure this out. There are tons of apps currently in the app store that use the Points/PointsPlus in relation to weight management so my thought is to change the word points to something.

Someone in the app store seems to call them BITES, so I don't want to copy that. I was thinking Nibbles or WLU's (Weight Loss Units).

Anyone have anything clever or witty? Ugh definitely did not help my day.

Advertisement
  2. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Instead of "points" use "apples" as a unit of measurement :evil:

Just have a photo of a Xphone (use your imagination here) and each point takes a chunk out of the icon :)
    Stigy likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

I like WLU's.;) How about daily intake allowance?
    ajdroidx likes this.
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I vote for calling them "Stigys". But that's just me.
    Stigy likes this.
  5. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

All these phone companies can suck my big toe. I think the amount they charge us every month is ridiculous. I wish I had some bright idea to solve it, but I don't. So I'm just going to bitch like everyone else and continue to pay. I would love to go back to a dumb phone, just can't bring myself to do it.
  6. Stigy

LOL I think I might do the following and your thoughts are always appreciated. Feel free to revise my description as well below.

Rename Points everywhere to Nibbles. Rename the app "Nibbles Calculator and Tracker" - and make the name under the app just called Nibbles, keeping the same icon. Then change my keywords to nibbles, diet calculator, diet tracker, weight loss, etc.

Change my description to something like:
    Unforgiven likes this.
  7. Unforgiven

That looks vague enough to me, yet clear enough that folks will know what its for.:thumbup:
  8. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Haha. I'd have a problem cause the occasional time Nyxie dies the iPad is next in line while she charges. I guess you'd see me less. :p
  9. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

And what about those of us using Mac laptops? I know there are several in this thread alone. :p
  10. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

What you do to thoroughly destroy them is up to you :rofl:
  11. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

I have no clue as to what you are talking about :creep: :p :D
  12. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

Stigy, you still have points there. In the line that starts with full tracking.... You have classic points
  13. halon

Checked out Verizon Wireless Facebook page. Nothing but hate, comment after comment. Loving it.
  14. Stigy

Good catch - thank you.
  15. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

Most welcome. Want to see your wonderful app make it to the iOS market. I have been using it everyday' and we should share a little love with them...

Maybe it would break down the barriers. :dontknow::thumbup::beer::vroam:
    Stigy and Unforgiven like this.
  16. Unforgiven

That is cool.:thumbup:
  17. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Evening everyone!
    On my way home, but it looks like the lady is trying to use the Rhapsody account. It can be a constant battle when we're both in transit. She generally gives in to me so I'm all good.
    What's everyone doing for dinner?
  18. Unforgiven

Just Evan and I, so he won. Hot dogs it was.
  19. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Good evening Dread. Looks like airport food again for moi.

I decided to flash the latest AOKP this afternoon. I was a little cocky and wasn't paying as much attention as I should. The second after I selected wipe data it hit me, I forgot to do a nandroid! I tried to pull the battery to abort it but was too late. Whoops.
  20. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Where are you now? The only edible sandwich is from the Wolfgang Puck station. Otherwise it's a liquid meal. :rolleyes:
  21. CaptainRon

In Atlanta. Actually they just opened a brand new terminal today so I'm going to hop over there and see what a 1.5 billion dollar terminal looks like. I'm betting there will be some nice eats there.
  22. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

You don't wanna know... it was an off-night for me. Hamburger Helper for the family and cereal for me :rolleyes:
  23. halon

Hot dogs :)

Started watching Fringe. Season 1 ep. 15. Good stuff.
  24. CaptainRon

I would have been better off with hamburger helper or hot dogs. I wasn't that impressed with the 1.5 billion dollar terminal. Oh well, people don't go to restaurants to fly and they shouldn't go to airports to eat. :)
  25. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

ATL has ANOTHER terminal??? Where did they put it?

I used to live in College Park, almost at the end of the runways. I was there when the old old Atlanta airport closed and the new Hartsfield Airport (before the -Jackson part) opened.

Lots of runways, 4 concourses, underground trams with robotic voices... it was revolutionary and HUGE. The absolute BOMB-DIGGITY* of airports in the late 70s.

But for the life of me, I can't imagine where a NEW terminal would go. And $1.5 BILLION? It had better have gold-plated ramps or something!

Naturally, I use the term "bomb-diggity" and "airport" together with great caution, hoping DHS and TSA don't arrest me or something :rolleyes: