1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Dunkin Donuts will be my treat after I get off this treadmill. Later!!
  2. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Great news for me. Coffee in the morning and wine in the evening. I'm going to live forever.
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

In case any of you fellow Gnexers live in or near Illinois and plan on attending the Cornerstone Festival this summer, my son & his band are playing it!

Cornerstone Festival 2012 :: Home

Big music & arts festival since 1984, this summer is the LAST ONE. And their band is playing on the 4th of July! :D :D :D

Sorry folks, had to brag on him just a little... back to our normal bean-dippin'...
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  4. BabyBlues

Don't apologize. Parental pride is good! Wish I could say I was going.
  5. BabyBlues

I did it I did it I did it!!! Shave 2 minutes off my 3 miles. Did it in 43 minutes tonight.
    Does anyone know of an app other than C25K that I can use to only keep track of date, distance and time?
  6. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Hey BB, how about My Tracks?
    BabyBlues likes this.
  7. BabyBlues

Only problem is that it uses GPS from what I see and I use the treadmill. :eek:
    Thanks though. Its in my notes for if I ever do outdoors running.
  8. CaptainRon

Congrats BB. That's a huge improvement. Way to go!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  9. CaptainRon

Okay, I have a food question for Dread or anyone else out there who might know the answer. Why do restaurants leave the tails on shrimp?

If I'm eating shrimp with my fingers I don't mind, but if they're in a pasta dish or as in my case tonight, on a pizza I just don't get it. Everything else on the pizza is 100% edible. Why do I have to pull the shrimp tails off?

I'm not complaining so much as much as I'm curious. I'm sure there's a good reason and I'd like to know what it is.
  10. BabyBlues

I've always wondered that too Captain!
  11. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I would ask that all coffee drinkers in our amazing post release watering hole drink Starbucks Coffee. I admit that I am biased but Starbucks' success equals more financial success for my family. Now, in all honesty, please choose your bean of choice. Just had to throw that out there. Love y'all!

jmar
  12. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

13. BabyBlues

Only problem is that most of my family doesn't like it. My hips and arse happen to adore the caramel macchiato (sp?) and the mocha coconut frap so I do help ya once in a while.

Night PupGiven. :D
    Unforgiven and jmar like this.
  14. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Thanks BB! Pretty sure you spelled it correctly. Night sir Pup!

jmar
    BabyBlues likes this.
  15. CaptainRon

Nite Pup
  16. Copacetic

BB ,
    Endomondo let's you manually enter workouts, it would look like this:

[​IMG]
    BabyBlues likes this.
  17. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Evening everyone!
    Just got off work. Busy night tonight. Looking forward to the weekend.
    Hope everyone had a great day!
    jmar likes this.
  18. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Congrats again, Anti! I'm looking forward to 1K thanks soon myself.
    Unforgiven, AntimonyER and jmar like this.
  19. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Way to go BB! Its amazing how much better one gets fairly quickly. I shaved 2.5 minutes off my time last time, and jogged the entire 3.5 miles without taking a walking break. All this from someone who couldn't jog for 3 minutes straight without feeling like I was dying in January. Keep it up! I see Copacetic already told you about the manual entry on Endomondo... I use that app and love it.

Good Morning GNexers! I have had my cup of coffee this morning, feeling pretty good considering I was up at 4:20am :p
    BabyBlues likes this.
  20. Copacetic

Good Morning! Congrats Anti on going Green, you deserve it! It's a cool morning here on the coast with the winds coming from the North and we are socked in a cloud. We have needed the rain, but I sure would like a sunny day! Have a great Friday everyone! BB, have fun and isn't it time for us to say:birthday:
    BabyBlues likes this.
  21. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Good morning! Friday is here!
  22. BabyBlues

Thanks - birthday is Sunday. And tonight Darth flies in. :D
    dawnierae likes this.
  23. BabyBlues

Good morning all!! Happy Friday!!
  24. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Haha, same here weather wise, I'm not complaining though.

BB has an exciting day!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  25. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Have a great weekend BB and enjoy your birthday.

Crisp here in MA too. I may be a little silent tomorrow, Ryan has his Welcome Aboard at Mass Maritime.
    BabyBlues likes this.