• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Yeah, I remember I really liked Trinity. I might just go ahead and go back to it. ROM control will let me fiddle with the voltages anyway, if I want.

I think I can top you. I'm scheduled for a vasectomy in exactly one week. I'm already having dreams of my spaghetti tubes being snipped.

My marbles are tingling in terror.

marbles.jpg

Yikes. Although my day is coming soon, as my wife has no interest in birthing another child due to the health issues she endured that got steadily worse with each child. To top it off, Dr. advised against epidural for any future births, and she had to endure our last with it cut off. :eek: If we have enough in FSA at end of year, snip snip. :(

Upvote 0
I think I can top you. I'm scheduled for a vasectomy in exactly one week. I'm already having dreams of my spaghetti tubes being snipped.

marbles.jpg

Been on that table, Han. It's over before you know it... I will refrain from describing the procedure to you.

But I've found that there's a vas deferens between fertility and infertility :)

I hope someone here is medically inclined enough to get that... I stayed up all night once thinking it up :)

Upvote 0
Been on that table, Han. It's over before you know it... I will refrain from describing the procedure to you.

I hope someone here is medically inclined enough to get that... I stayed up all night once thinking it up :)

lol.

Thanks Chief. I hope that there is a vas deferens. My wife says we can spend more time in the shooting range once she's sure all I'm shooting are blanks.

Upvote 0

marbles.jpg

Yow! I feel for you Han. Been there, done that.

squirrel.jpg

Seriously, you won't feel a thing. That's what drugs are for. And think of the sympathy and guilt factor you can play! ;)

Upvote 0

marbles.jpg

Well from a woman's perspective I will say Kudos! Its a much easier surgery for you than a tubal ligation is for us so Leia is probably quite appreciative of the fact that you are doing it.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I remember I really liked Trinity. I might just go ahead and go back to it. ROM control will let me fiddle with the voltages anyway, if I want.

marbles.jpg

Hopefully all goes well. My brother had some kind of reaction to the surgery and his boys swelled up like baseballs. He is OK now though.

Upvote 0

Hehehe...good one Chief.

Good luck, Han. Hope it's a snip. I mean a snap. :)

Reactions: HanSolo
Upvote 0
Well from a woman's perspective I will say Kudos! Its a much easier surgery for you than a tubal ligation is for us so Leia is probably quite appreciative of the fact that you are doing it.

Yes it is. I had my tubes tied, cut, burned and anything else they could think of about 11 years ago. I would do it again, but it would've been easier for my husband to have done it. Since he was "just" my boyfriend at the time, and I wanted to be sure the baby factory was closed, I went ahead and took control of the situation.

Upvote 0
Yes it is. I had my tubes tied, cut, burned and anything else they could think of about 11 years ago. I would do it again, but it would've been easier for my husband to have done it. Since he was "just" my boyfriend at the time, and I wanted to be sure the baby factory was closed, I went ahead and took control of the situation.

I have told my doctor that if I do it she is doing the same thing - and extra cauterization would be welcomed.

Upvote 0
Mini cake

1 box of any cake mix you like. 1 box of angel food cake mix. Water.

Put first two into a big zip lock bag and shake. Next, choose your serving container...mug, cereal bowl, soup bowl, etc. For every 3tbsp of cake mix add 1tbsp. of water. Microwave for about 1 minute. Depending how big of a serving.

Would be great for a romantic dinner. A small personal desert. Imagine a black soup bowl sitting on a black plate after having microwaved a chocolate cake mix in the bowl with some melted chocolate icing on top with some raspberries and topped off with powdered sugar. Mmm Mmm good :)

Upvote 0
Mini cake

Put first two into a big zip lock bag and shake. Next, choose your serving container...mug, cereal bowl, soup bowl, etc. For every 3tbsp of cake mix add 1tbsp. of water. Microwave for about 1 minute. Depending how big of a serving.

Would be great for a romantic dinner. A small personal desert. Imagine a black soup bowl sitting on a black plate after having microwaved a chocolate cake mix in the bowl with some melted chocolate icing on top with some raspberries and topped off with powdered sugar. Mmm Mmm good :)

Damn that sounds good!

Upvote 0
Mini cake

Running to my pantry to see what kind of cake mix I have in there.....

Upvote 0
Hey everyone. I tried to change my keyboard by holding down on the text field, but the input option never popped up. I can only change my keyboard, by going through settings. I am on AOKP B37. Any ideas? I have tried clearing cache and dalvik cache.
ROM Control> General UI > select Show IME Switcher

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
Well, how many pairs of shoes are you trying to take? :)

Hmmmm - 3 flip flops. A cute pair of wedges. My high heel sandals and 2 pairs of sneakers. Yes, I need 2. One is for the amusement park because I don't care if they get ooky. :D

And I have a spare outfit for the graduation in case I have a mood change about the original. And an extra outfit for emergency use. And extra jeans. :eek:

Upvote 0
Hmmmm - 3 flip flops. A cute pair of wedges. My high heel sandals and 2 pairs of sneakers. Yes, I need 2. One is for the amusement park because I don't care if they get ooky. :D

And I have a spare outfit for the graduation in case I have a mood change about the original. And an extra outfit for emergency use. And extra jeans. :eek:

Why do you need 3 flip flops??? :p :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones