Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Yikes. Although my day is coming soon, as my wife has no interest in birthing another child due to the health issues she endured that got steadily worse with each child. To top it off, Dr. advised against epidural for any future births, and she had to endure our last with it cut off. :eek: If we have enough in FSA at end of year, snip snip. :(
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Been on that table, Han. It's over before you know it... I will refrain from describing the procedure to you.

But I've found that there's a vas deferens between fertility and infertility :)

I hope someone here is medically inclined enough to get that... I stayed up all night once thinking it up :)
  3. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

I see what you did there :)
  4. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

lol.

Thanks Chief. I hope that there is a vas deferens. My wife says we can spend more time in the shooting range once she's sure all I'm shooting are blanks.
    Stigy, BabyBlues, dawnierae and 2 others like this.
  5. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Nice one, Chief. :p
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Haha, no Han, it's a trap! ;) j/k My wife says she notices a significant drop in libido while on BC, so I'm equally motivated ;)
  7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

I'm heading down that path too.
  8. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Yow! I feel for you Han. Been there, done that.

[​IMG]

Seriously, you won't feel a thing. That's what drugs are for. And think of the sympathy and guilt factor you can play! ;)
  9. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Well from a woman's perspective I will say Kudos! Its a much easier surgery for you than a tubal ligation is for us so Leia is probably quite appreciative of the fact that you are doing it.
  10. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

Hopefully all goes well. My brother had some kind of reaction to the surgery and his boys swelled up like baseballs. He is OK now though.
  11. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Hehehe...good one Chief.

Good luck, Han. Hope it's a snip. I mean a snap. :)
    HanSolo likes this.
  12. dawnierae

Yes it is. I had my tubes tied, cut, burned and anything else they could think of about 11 years ago. I would do it again, but it would've been easier for my husband to have done it. Since he was "just" my boyfriend at the time, and I wanted to be sure the baby factory was closed, I went ahead and took control of the situation.
  13. BabyBlues

I have told my doctor that if I do it she is doing the same thing - and extra cauterization would be welcomed.
  14. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Evening peeps! Feeling pretty spry tonight for a guy that just rolled on to night shift a day ago with no notice, haha. Hope everyone has had a good week so far. I feel like I've missed out on so much over the past week with me being gone and now on nights.
  15. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

Mini cake

1 box of any cake mix you like. 1 box of angel food cake mix. Water.

Put first two into a big zip lock bag and shake. Next, choose your serving container...mug, cereal bowl, soup bowl, etc. For every 3tbsp of cake mix add 1tbsp. of water. Microwave for about 1 minute. Depending how big of a serving.

Would be great for a romantic dinner. A small personal desert. Imagine a black soup bowl sitting on a black plate after having microwaved a chocolate cake mix in the bowl with some melted chocolate icing on top with some raspberries and topped off with powdered sugar. Mmm Mmm good :)
    Gandalf7 and dawnierae like this.
  16. BabyBlues

Damn that sounds good!
  17. dawnierae

Running to my pantry to see what kind of cake mix I have in there.....
  18. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. I tried to change my keyboard by holding down on the text field, but the input option never popped up. I can only change my keyboard, by going through settings. I am on AOKP B37. Any ideas? I have tried clearing cache and dalvik cache.
  19. BabyBlues

I suck at packing. A true stereotypical over packing woman.
    That is all. Thanks. :D
  20. MSUgEEk

21. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

ROM Control> General UI > select Show IME Switcher
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  22. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Well, how many pairs of shoes are you trying to take? :)
  23. BabyBlues

Hmmmm - 3 flip flops. A cute pair of wedges. My high heel sandals and 2 pairs of sneakers. Yes, I need 2. One is for the amusement park because I don't care if they get ooky. :D

And I have a spare outfit for the graduation in case I have a mood change about the original. And an extra outfit for emergency use. And extra jeans. :eek:
  24. MSUgEEk

Why do you need 3 flip flops??? :p :D
  25. BabyBlues

One is blue and white. One is plain black. And one has zebra stripes on the strap. Variety! :p
    And actually I realized I have 4....the last are my pool flip flops.