Last Updated:

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

You can turn it off in ROM control. It will tell you you're a jerk. :D

Advertisement
    The_Chief likes this.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

We lost power for a while due to the storms so it was pretty bad. I was very happy to find that my uncle has a generator to run 90% of the house.
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Haha. I know Droid-life did an interview with one of the head devs. of the AOKP team and of course he asked him about the BA. Think he did it just to mess with people (or maybe they'd been drinking too much :rolleyes:).
    Also, flashing a Franco kernel (which are solid) changes to his which is much simpler and pleasing on the eye. Personally, I think Liquid's is pretty sweet.

Edit: Found it:

DL: That’s something everyone has been hoping for. Okay, so I have to ask – What’s the deal with the pink unicorns?

Roman: Whitehawkx and I have a T-Mo SGS2 ROM and it has ROM Control kind of like AOKP, but it’s much more limited since we’re smali-hacking all the features in. Anyways, one day we were just joking around and thought it’d be really awesome to make pink unicorn our ‘logo.’ Before we know it, one of our friends, kwes, makes us a unicorn logo and Rascarlo makes us that boot animation. And it just stuck.
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Thanks Chief for #5000. And everyone else, as I'm sure everyone here is represented in that number somewhere. I am honored to be judged so helpful by everyone.
  5. breadnatty08

Damn, usually when I watch this Saturday morning high school quiz show I stand a chance. I think they're in the "playoffs" now and these kids are friggin smart!! This private all girl school in Bethesda, MD is killing it.
    No wonder those girls are smart, tuition is $33K a year! :eek:
    But hey, apparently that includes lunch :rolleyes:
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

OK, so I had to flash back to the .02 radios for it to install without crashing, but I'm now on 4.04. Downloading wugs toolkit to regain root as I don't have adb set up on this machine. It is all set up with the drivers on my work computer.:rolleyes:
  7. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Download CMWR TOUCH RECOVERY app and you can flash a touch recovery for ease of use!
  8. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Is that something else I get to pay for? I saw something about it in ROM Manager, but I'm not sure how to go about getting it...
  9. breadnatty08

The_Chief likes this.
  10. breadnatty08

Just got back from the first trip to the local farmers market. Gorgeous day out there and tons of friendly faces. Not a ton of produce available yet but I did score some delicious strawberries. Hoping the wife makes it home for dinner tonight. Haven't cooked in ages. :(
  11. Unforgiven

reroot was a piece of cake once I had the drivers set up. Had I been at work it literally would have been a 2 second thing as the environment for fastboot is already set up.
  12. breadnatty08

13. The_Chief

I have a problem!

I now have MORE ROOM on my home screens than I know what to do with!
    S'pose that's the best problem any of us could have, huh? :p

Now what to put there... decisions, decisions...

Oh BTW a big whoppin' THANK YOU to everyone who coaxed me into this and guided me along: I'm back in the world of rooters & ROMmers, and I never thought I'd be so happy being back!

:D
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  14. breadnatty08

Finally Chief!
    I actually just upgraded to Nova Prime so I'm using the gestures to open apps/shortcuts. Also cuts down on the need for apps on my homescreen. I always love the look of those with minimalistic homescreens, but maybe I'll go for that now.
  15. Unforgiven

Final update from me. My root had seemed to take, but nothing root worked. I ended up going into "superuser" settings and updated my Su binary to 3.0.3.2 and this cleared erverything up. So now I am stock 4.04 rooted and for the first time in 2+ years of owning Androids I did an OTA.
  16. Unforgiven

Oops forgot to include, they changed the power down button menu for the better.
    [​IMG]
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  17. breadnatty08

Pup, that looks similar to AOKP (haven't been on it in a few weeks). Here's mine on Liquid:
    [​IMG]
  18. Unforgiven

I can't see any of your images dread
  19. breadnatty08

Gah, I still can't find the best way to host images. Keep uploading to Drive and once it's closed, the pic is gone. Is Tapatalk really easy to upload to? (haven't used it in a while)
  20. breadnatty08

Does this work?
    [​IMG]
    Alright, looks like it does.
  21. Unforgiven

much better. wow, you do have a ton of options.
  22. The_Chief

Dread, I see your images just fine. Both of them.
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  23. breadnatty08

Honestly, I don't know what half of them do! :confused::rolleyes:
  24. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Plus 1 on getting Touch Recovery. I waited a long time to get it and regret not getting it right away. Money very well spent!
  25. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Chief!

I can email you an img file of CWM recovery that you can fastboot flash and it is a free recovery, if you don't feel like paying for the other one. PM me if you want it.