• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Pff, I would have told you to use Chrome even if you weren't getting a Nexus! By far the best browser around. Smooth, sleek layout. Useful extensions, and even games! Best extensions I've used so far: AdBlock, Screen Capture, Disconnect.me, Chrome to Phone.
Chrome also just announced to be the most secure browser available. :D

Upvote 0
I used your link to sign up but I'm not sure if it worked :( My OG is so screwed up right now.
Looks like Dropbox might also be having some difficulties at the moment. It might not be you. Try again in a little while, perhaps?
By the way, Dropbox seems to be up and running again. I don't see any new referrals so I'm not sure if you signed up. You don't have to do it on your Droid, you can do it from your computer. Actually, you need to install the desktop application before we can both get our extra space, so maybe signing up from a computer would be the best choice.

Reactions: Tuesday013
Upvote 0
Have you guys tried the Zumocast? I think it is called Motocast now since Motorola bought them recently. It is pretty sweet. I installed in on my OG Droid while it was working and it gave you access to all of your files on your files on your home PC. I got it from the D3 system dump but I just saw that XDA had a link on it that someone posted.

I was curious if anyone else was using it or not.

Upvote 0
By the way, Dropbox seems to be up and running again. I don't see any new referrals so I'm not sure if you signed up. You don't have to do it on your Droid, you can do it from your computer. Actually, you need to install the desktop application before we can both get our extra space, so maybe signing up from a computer would be the best choice.

Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Have you guys tried the Zumocast? I think it is called Motocast now since Motorola bought them recently. It is pretty sweet. I installed in on my OG Droid while it was working and it gave you access to all of your files on your files on your home PC. I got it from the D3 system dump but I just saw that XDA had a link on it that someone posted.

I was curious if anyone else was using it or not.
Probably me that posted it, I put it up in here and in the pre-release thread. I haven't tried it yet though personally, will probably wait until the Nexus arrives. No more room on my Droid. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones