Last Updated:

1. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    NCTurner likes this.
  2. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning everyone (afternoon).

Had an intern join my team this morning so quite the busy morning of getting him setup with all his accounts and information and stuff. Nothing ever works correctly the first time, oh well.

Getting the keys to my new apartment tomorrow (a week early!) - I'll be sure to take some pics tomorrow though!
  3. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Good Afternoon everyone!!!

So I'm feeling like steak and BBQ tonight. Went down to the local butcher shop during lunch. I got 4 6 oz fillet Mignon, 4 chicken and pork shish kabob, 4 sausages. Total price tag $30. I'm pretty excited for dinner tonight!! :D
  4. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Yay!!! Cant wait to see some pics!!

*drool*
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Well, I managed to successfully update Wallet to the latest version even though it doesn't show up in Play. Didn't have to wipe anything. Happier now :)
  6. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I'm having this yummy raspberry vanilla muffin with Earl of Lemon tea <3 I'm happy!!!
  7. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Greetings, furry children.

I thought I might share with you my new favorite app. It changes your boot logo (not boot animation; I'm talking about the white "google" logo that comes up before your boot animation) and the "unlocked" logo.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aperture.ezekeel.logome&feature

Here is the support forum for it if anyone is interested:
    Logo Me.. new boot logo changing app - xda-developers

When I installed it and tried opening it, it gave me a bootloader error, but quitting and simply restarting it did the trick. It works flawlessly. My "google" logo is now the multi-colored logo on a field of deep black. Beautiful!

(No screenshot, since you can't do that during boot, obviously.)
  8. The_Chief

Nice find, but you go right ahead, Counselor. I don't mind the "Google" enough to spend $2.49 to change it. Call me cheap or whatever...
  9. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Hey Chief, do what are you currently running and how do you like it?
  10. Copacetic

All that for $30..I am impressed!
  11. The_Chief

I'm on AOKP B38. Absolutely LOVE it! I put the battery line over the status bar and took the icon out, and then colored it AND the navigation buttons to teal to match the status bear. Nice and coordinated: wife would be proud :)
  12. Copacetic

Screenshot?
  13. The_Chief

Sure... how the heck do you resize these stupid things? :confused:
  14. Copacetic

Lol, I never have, but I suppose you could with one of the photo editing apps
  15. Copacetic

You could use Reduce Photo Size from the Play Store
    The_Chief likes this.
  16. The_Chief

Okay, let's try THIS:

rps20120608_174054.jpg

Note the teal nav buttons and the line along the top that shortens as battery life goes down. I love this configuration!
  17. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Peeks head in door...

[Hide]
    Wow its so nice to hear the person on the other end when making calls
    [/spoiler]

*ducks and runs* :D
  18. The_Chief

Enjoy your phone, AJ. I have NEVER dropped a call, experienced one-way audio or mic muting. :)
  19. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Honestly the last straw was while out storm chasing the other day the nexus was pretty much dead in the water. The XOOM did a better job at least with the maps so I did not get lost. Of course off line maps will be a huge help but then no radar data = blind which equals a potentially bad situation
  20. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Evan got his papers for his Purple Belt test in karate tonight. Just have to have it signed form his pre-school teachers, and then us that he has been using Black-Belt respect and discipline at school and at home. This is the best thing I ever could have him involved in IMO.
  21. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Congrats Pup for Evan.
    AJ, stay with us regardless if you swap out phones. Your presence is always welcome.
    ajdroidx likes this.
  22. The_Chief

ajdroidx likes this.
  23. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I am so proud of my daughter. She stepped outside her comfort circle and participated in the talent show at school tonight. She did really well singing Undo It by Carrie Underwood.
  24. The_Chief

Great job Baby Baby Blues! :D
    BabyBlues likes this.
  25. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Awesome BB. Pride in our children is unlimited.
    BabyBlues likes this.