Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I'm playing soccer tonight! *woohoo* It's nice and sunny and breezy! :D Last week it rained, so I left everything here except I took my shirt home. I totally forgot about this so at lunch I went to buy a shirt...ended up buying 3 and saw the Bath & Body works Semi Annual sales...so bought $50 worth of soap/lotion/candles XD

Advertisement
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Haha, you must be related to my wife... No, I know, it's SOP. ;)
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

:rolleyes:

Hi Chief!
    Hi Chief!
    Wow, can you believe that it's been almost 3-1/2 hours since the last post in here?
    Yeah, insane! I thought surely the forum is down or something...
    Well it's not: and don't call me Shirley!
    HAHAHA you crack me up Chief!
    Yeah, sometimes I crack myself up, but I'm usually alone and try not to tell many people about that...
    Well, time to go do Guidely duties, talk to me later!
    Yeah, I'm off to watch Return of the Jedi and wrap up the saga before son moves tomorrow - YAYYYY
    Bye Chief!
    Bye Chief!

:D
    jmar likes this.
  4. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Lol, hi Chief!
  5. AndroiDad75

AndroiDad75 Well-Known Member

or is it bye chief!!! :D:car:
  6. AntimonyER

Goodnight all, be back in 5.5 hours... Man I need more sleep.
  7. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday svt_gEEk :smokingsomb: <- whatever a smoking sombrero means :D
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  8. AntimonyER

The facts of the plan, combined with the discussion by the CFO saying they expect to see higher profits, proves to me that they know this is more expensive than existing plans for most people. I fully expect after another year or so they will do away with the existing plans for new customers, and a year after that, for everyone. They are trying to end minute and messaging tiers.
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Agreed, Anti. I think that data is just overly taxing their network over voice and text so that's why unlimited should be the new norm.
    When I do upgrade, I'll take a much harder look at other carriers. DC has great coverage for all of them.
    jmar likes this.
  10. The_Chief

Good morning folks!

Some article:

"The plan will work best for a family with several smartphones or a technology-savvy user with multiple 3G and 4G devices, she said."

I don't know what she smoked for breakfast, but I have four 3G/4G smartphones and am tech-savvy... and the new plan's gonna cost me close to $80/mo more. If that's the "best" Verizon can do... I will do everything in my power to stay on my current plan. Full retail here I come!
    jmar likes this.
  11. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Haha. Thanks bud! :)
  12. AntimonyER

To be fair Chief, I don't think they are considering the uber-discount you are getting ;)

Happy Birthday svt!
    MSUgEEk likes this.
  13. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

In training all day today. Probably won't be around a whole lot. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  14. The_Chief

Okay, okay... even taking my uber-discount out I barely break even. Roughly $300/mo phone bill. My only benefit in it all is unlimited calls. Woo hoo. Don't need that.

Happy Birthday svtGeek! :D
  15. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

haha, a lot of women would be related to your wife if that's the only characteristic you're looking at ;) What's SOP? :confused:

It's your birthday Svt????

Well... :star::beer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!:birthday:
    :party: :beer:

Happy Thursday to everyone else :)
  16. AntimonyER

SOP... Standard operating procedure ;)
  17. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Happe Birthday geek
  18. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Happy Birthday svt!!!
  19. adjuster11

adjuster11 Well-Known Member

What do you think of Verizon's $80 dollar plan for all you can eat. The concern is only a gig of data. Seems like we'll piow through that in no time. I"m still unlimited until what, 18 months away.

I'm with the Chief on this, free calls, no thanks. Spend all day on it anyway.

Like being married to a nynphomaniac. Everybody wants it until you have to accomodate them, day in, and day out.

No disprespect intended, to you out there.
    jmar likes this.
  20. The_Chief

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! :p
    jmar likes this.
  21. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning all - today is my Friday, woohoo!

Packing some more tonight and starting the move tomorrow. Using my car and my girlfriend's dad's pickup truck. Should be able to do it in 2-3 trips and it saves us money from renting a truck for the weekend.

Happy birthday svt!!
  22. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

Happy Birthday SVT!!
    And a happy Thursday to all....have a great day!!
    Last day of covering for other people, I hope. And should have that cabinet about 75% done by bedtime. The only thing left after tonight will be staining...I hope.
  23. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Happy Birthday geek!

On the topic of Share Everything: we could save money if our data consumption never changes. But what if we go from using 3GB combined a month to something outrageous? We get overages and regret ever changing plans. I once used 5GB myself going crazy when a hacked Netflix made it to the LG Ally. Thank you unlimited data!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hi/bye Chief!
  24. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday SVT! This move by verizon definitely would cost me more. We have only one smart phone, my husband is not into tech and does not want one (course he says why does he need one when he has me?), we hardly use any minutes or texts (he does not text either) and I have unlimited data. Btw, go into a verizon store and you might see one dumb phone, the push is heavy for the smart phones. Verizon really is our only choice. I keep hubby in a waterproof casio g shock phone, he can sink it, drop it, even run it over, and it's fine!
    Namrak and jmar like this.