• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Morning all..taking kids back to their moms this morning, after a week of fun in the sun....both of them got upset last night when they realized it was the last night here....that was hard.
But then back to the cabinetry this weekend. Have to finish that fish tank stand this weekend, and then on to building an arduino controller for his tank. Multi talented, that's what I am!! Whew, no time for naps....yeah right. Gonna need one today since I have been up since 2am with a migraine.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!!

Upvote 0
The Pawtucket Red Sox had a free skills clinic this morning so I took Evan. He had a blast. He got some pitching training from Alex Wilson (a righty reliever out of Texas A&M that could get a call up this year). It is nice that these AAA teams do stuff like this, all free and two tickets to tonights game on them so Evan and I get to have a guys night out.

2012-06-23%2011.28.51.jpg

2012-06-23%2011.29.16.jpg

2012-06-23%2011.50.01.jpg

Upvote 0
Quick question...anyone here play Skyrim? Pm me a user name or add me to your friends list? Same user name as on here....
I finally ordered skyrim....all the better to test my new desktop computer!!!!

I play but on ps3.

In other news.

After about 20 hours of baking soda on the floor and a container with a slice of bread and vinegar...either I can barely smell it or my mind is playing tricks on me. I'll wait till tomorrow and I might put some vinegar on the carpet, let it set for about 10 minutes and then blot it with paper towels.

Upvote 0
Hey all...sorta new here...I watch this thread and see what's going on but haven't ever been active in it...you might find me around the All Things Root section more often :) seeing as this is where all the other GNexians hang out, I was wondering if any fellow Nexus owners using Nova Launcher have found a way to set different wallpapers for each homescreen

Thanks! :D

Upvote 0
Hey all...sorta new here...I watch this thread and see what's going on but haven't ever been active in it...you might find me around the All Things Root section more often :) seeing as this is where all the other GNexians hang out, I was wondering if any fellow Nexus owners using Nova Launcher have found a way to set different wallpapers for each homescreen

Thanks! :D

I have not. I don't believe that to be a feature. I could very well be wrong.:p

Upvote 0
Anyone reading the S3 threads? There is one thread on there started by a new member that is full of replies by other new members. Kinda wondering about that :thinking:

I'll go check it out. I was over there for a second yesterday and found the place really active! New phones are always a great way to build the site. :)
Morning everyone!
So the show, Music Man, was pretty good. Great songs and dancing. I think we were probably the only people in our age group as it was pretty much all old folks and kids (and a lot of presumably grandparents and grandchildren).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones