Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. zx10droid

zx10droid Well-Known Member

edit: jsut read your edit, looks like you suffer from it as well
  2. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

Just edited my last post :) took a screen shot for later. I know it's not heavy usage but compared to other 4g phones the fact that it doesn't die overnight while idle is very good step in the right direction.
  3. cosmosan

cosmosan Well-Known Member

Yeah 5 hours of Keep Awake seems quite high.
  4. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

Does anyone else with keep awake issue have lightflow? I wonder if the led alerts are causing it - I know they shouldn't but with a new OS it could be possible?
    jbdan likes this.
  5. TwoWheelsOnly

TwoWheelsOnly Member

Ok. I have tried to search this forum before posting, but I couldn't find an answer, so I am hoping you can point me in the right direction. I will say that my search gave me many results from the epic thread ;-).

it seem that every email I get with images, doesn't resize. There is no zooming out, just scroll right/left.

Am I stuck here? Something I just need to get used to?

I just checked my wifes droidx and it had pinch/zoom capability, plus some +\- buttons.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
  6. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I think its something we have to get used to.
    TwoWheelsOnly likes this.
  7. BabyBlues

New issue - contact names in gosms aren't showing up. Anyone else? It comes up as the number only.
  8. BabyBlues

I love the charger. It holds the phone portrait or landscape. Just not with a case on. And it has the Y cord so I was able to multi task!
  9. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

A good question. Mine doesn't seem to be to bad. Not running lightflow anymore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Well finally got back to Darth Victorious after lunch.

With the drivers installed already and the necessary files in their proper place from the first time around, unlocking took literally a minute, maybe two.

Rooting was a bit longer because I decided to go the clockworkmod recovery way this time around, for easier romming later on.
  11. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I think I noticed a slight improvement when I turned off NFC.

But I suspect it‘s something we have no control over yet.
  12. BabyBlues

LOVE the panoramic pic ability:

[​IMG]

Its our Christmas village.
    CaptainRon, chankyu92, Stigy and 7 others like this.
  13. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Beautiful BB's very cool!
  14. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Interesting I just noticed regarding my ss's above. Notice how the awake times seemed to me more while on 4g NOT on WIFI. During that time on 4G I barely used the phone I was in church. hmm... maybe the keep awake issue is related to the 4G (or cell) radio?
  15. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

Mine's right in this region also. So I think this guys brightness tweak will do the trick as Auto seems to be JUST below that level unless I am in a brighter than average room.
  16. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

The_Chief and jbdan like this.
  17. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

I dropped my nexus on hardwood floor yesterday. Well actually, knocked it out of my hand. I almost had a bowel movement. :eek:
    It was fine when i picked it up. :cool:

I took a 1080p video on I-95 yesterday using the car dock, and it looks amazing. Very happy with the car dock and video
  18. jdduncan11

jdduncan11 Well-Known Member

19. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

:eek: I can't wait that long /yelllllllllllll/!

:D
  20. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

I sent for this. LINK
    I hope it works,we will see......:confused:
    kk4df and jbdan like this.
  21. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

EDIT: nvm dev posts here in root section my bad! :)
    RazorSharp likes this.
  22. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Looks nice and great price. I really want landscape and use of the pogo pins. Thx for the LINK
  23. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

24. soy.lor.n

soy.lor.n Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows... The people at Diztronic claim that the volume button thing is a freak thing. I don't totally know about that since it seems like more people here are having problems than not. But they offered to send replacements to anyone having a problem with the volume button. I emailed them and they responded in like 5 minutes.

As a question... is anyone having the problem with the regular battery back, or is it only the extended battery?

I actually didn't even try it with the regular back before cutting up my case. Also, I heard people saying that the regular back fits with the extended battery, but with mine there was definitely NO CHANCE that was happening. Was that just a rumor or did someone actually fit the regular back over the extended battery?
    IndecisiveElle likes this.
  25. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

11hrs 12min...52%...But that was maybe 1 hour of phone use in 4G.