Galaxy not showing USB ConnectionSupport

1. redefined12

redefined12 New Member

I have a samsung galaxy s3 that I have connected to my computer both my mac and my pc several times to sync with isyncr and it has always worked up until a few days ago. Once I plug in the usb it shows that it is charging but it will not show that it is connected as usb and isnt recognized in isyncr. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Welcome to the forums redefined12. You should try something simple first. Power off your phone completly then turn it back on and try syncing again.
  3. redefined12

redefined12 New Member

Sorry for taking a while to respond back. Been busy with school. So I've tried powering my phone on and off and syncing multiple times. Any other ideas?
  4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Its something i dont use much (a computer) but ive read people say that when you plug the phone into usb, theres options in the notification area that can be changed?
  5. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

And have you checked to see that you have the latest drivers for your phone installed on your computer?
  6. redefined12

redefined12 New Member

Is there a place where I can check to see if I have the latest drivers? I am currently using a mac but I also have a pc if nobody knows how to get it to connect to mac
  7. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

I'm not too familar with Macs.
    On your Windows computer, go to Samsung's web page, look for your phone, and when you go to the product page for your phone there should be a "downloads" tab towards the bottom.
    Click it and download the file (which should be the latest driver).
    funkylogik likes this.