Galaxy Note 10.1 release date?General

1. socheat

socheat Member

Hello
    I just cancel my New iPad and waiting for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
    Who know when will it be release?

:):)

Advertisement
    :
  2. ckelly33

ckelly33 Well-Known Member

Great question...
  3. Eryl Flynn

Eryl Flynn Well-Known Member

Only info I have heard said summer, and that even if accurate could be a long way out. Shame was hoping to get a tablet by the time we had our trip for me and my daughter. Might not be able to now as a quad core is the way to go.
  4. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

I wonder how much they will cost. I heard they will offer 16/32/64gb models.. I would love to get 64gb.
  5. techgeek32

techgeek32 Member

I purchased mine last Friday from Negri Electronics and have been using it since Monday. I love it and have replaced all of my other tablets with it. Samsung is releasing the US version on August 15 and available for sale before the end of August. I paid $749 for mine, but would expect the US version to be slightly less. It is worth $749 for sure and I would recommend it to everyone in this forum. I purchased the white one which matches my SGIII exactly. They look light twins. I will provide more feedback as I have more time to use it.
  6. homegeek

homegeek Well-Known Member

It is funny but I am seeing that the 3G versions are available but no word on the Wifi version.
  7. deedoo

deedoo Member

tomorrow?

8. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

Yep 08/16..it wasn't on Amazon yet, but it's on best buy.. Gotta wait til the morning. I'm going for the 32g@$549.99..I couldn't find the white one in 32g..I did see the blue one though... I'll wait and look around..