Galaxy note 10.1 Screen ProtectorSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-29 08:35:46
  1. streetkilln

streetkilln Well-Known Member

Im trying to find a screen protector that will let me use the s pen. I been looking at some screen protectors and reviews say the pen dont work properly. Anyone have a screen protector that works good with the spen

Advertisement
  2. sweetrice80

sweetrice80 Member

Is there a reason to have a screen protector on anything now days? I mean, on all my phones which I have dropped many times and carry it in my pocket and tablets not yet once has there been a scratch on the screen. Am I just lucky or is screen protectors just becoming more and more of a gimmick?
  3. ckelly33

ckelly33 Well-Known Member

I bought the SGP (formerly Steinheil) screen protector on amazon.com. S-Pen works fine. Initially, the slight difference in friction bothered me but after a day or two, it feels like it always did.

I have no issues with it interfering at all with the SPen
  4. streetkilln

ur just lucky. on my last phone gs2 i have got a nice scratches from when i dropped it on pavement and it slide on its face nice lil cracks to but thats why with my gs3 i have a screen protector and a case .
  5. Gadget Lovers

Gadget Lovers Well-Known Member

6. streetkilln

7. Gadget Lovers

Gadget Lovers Well-Known Member

yes it's good used with the s pen
    for installation make sure you have a dust free area
    get a soft micro fiber cloth, don't use the one that comes with it
    clean the note slightly with the cloth until you see no dust and apply it
    if you see bubbles use your finger or the cloth to smooth them out

here's a good and helpful video guide
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKcIhZCCaSk

hope this helps

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Caveman419 likes this.
  8. MrAndroid123

MrAndroid123 New Member

I use Zagg screen protectors. They're certainly priced on the higher end but are guaranteed to last a lifetime and they will even protect your device from a power tool. They also work great with the s-pen. The only screen protectors I use on all devices. They also come custom fit to your specific device.

Check out this video and I'm sure you'll be convinced to buy one!!!
    YouTube
  9. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

I just installed the same one on my Note 10.1. $30 at best buy. Probably can get it a little cheaper online but didn't want to wait. Just got my Note 10.1 Black Friday and didn't want to risk no protection after day one.
  10. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

By any chance was the price lowered or is it still regular price?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner
  11. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

Not sure if $30 is regular price or not.
  12. slobbythegreat

slobbythegreat Well-Known Member

anyone know where you can get REAR protectors...not a case? i like feeling mine...i dont know...naked??? my s3 has a front and back film but cant find one for the 10.1....and more importantly that ship to australia.

i got a belkin one with mine and its crap..gets so greasy yet my 2 dollar hong kong phone protector is awesome!
  13. archimdae

archimdae New Member

Zagg has full body protection. It's the same material as their screen protector but for the rest of the body as well. $40.