Galaxy Note 10.1General

Last Updated: 2013-02-23 16:34:17
  1. Turboace

Turboace New Member

I'm trying to establish whether this is the device for me. I'm finding that shop based sales staff only have a limited knowledge so I'm hoping to get some definitive answer here. I'm trying to find out:

1. With S Pen is it viable for notes written into the application to be converted to text immediately when written at the same pace as with a paper and pen? I've seen demonstrations where the user writes two or three words into a separate panel and then clicks a button to convert to text, whereas I'd like to know if I can write a whole sentence, or even a paragraph which it will convert with reasonable accuracy into text - ie seemlessly

2. Once an S Pen document (S Note) has been saved how can it be accessed by other devices eg Windows PC? Can the doc be saved in the cloud (Skydrive/ Dropbox) and accessed/edited?

3. What are the practical options for sharing calendars between the Note and other devices (Windows PC - XP, 7, 8). Are there options in addition to Google? I'd like to avoid a physical link.

4. Also what about Outlook contacts and tasks?

5. Does S pen work with Evernote?

Advertisement