• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy note 2 damaged ... at&t

gabriel007

Lurker
Jun 9, 2013
please i need help. My galaxy fell from my car roof, and the lcd broke i replaced my self the lcd with Digitizer and now is working perfectly except for some reason. it stop receiving the mobile signal i can't make call. Please can some one tell me what internal part has to be replace I have't be able to find it the only one i found was the antenna for wifi on eBay thank you

please i need help. My galaxy fell from my car roof, and the lcd broke i replaced my self the lcd with Digitizer and now is working perfectly except for some reason. it stop receiving the mobile signal i can't make call. Please can some one tell me what internal part has to be replace I have't be able to find it the only one i found was the antenna for wifi on eBay thank you

Hello and welcome to the forums, gabriel007.

Here's a video link of a complete teardown of the Note 2:

Galaxy Note 2 - N7100 Complete Disassembly & Assembly - iFixit

Also, I'd first analyse this Note 2 component page with diagrams, by Samsung:

Samsung does a teardown of the Galaxy Note II, tells us all about its internals - GSMArena Blog

Good luck. If there is a technician in your area that is familiar with this device, taking it in for repair might be worth the money. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones