Galaxy Note 2 Lounge

Last Updated:

1. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

no, i'm 5 ft. 1 inch, lol. but i like big screens :D

Advertisement
  2. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

I have tiny hands but I love everything this phone offers .... lile the two things at once, the s pen and that and its my first phone to have a front camera so I can video call my boyfriend too
  3. LilacBleeds

Just to give you a size of my hand its the height of the phone
  4. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

That's what she said!;) :rofl:
  5. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Has treb seen this thread?
  6. LilacBleeds

What is everyone up too
  7. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I'm hanging with my little boy, sick, but in good spirits.

Treb!

jmar
  8. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Is everyone in the UK going crazy with the royal baby mania? I can't believe those Australian radio DJs were able to get through on the phone to the hospital room lol.
  9. LilacBleeds

Im happy for them but they think they need time to themselves to make sure kate gets better soon
  10. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

I didn't know this thread existed, it's almost hidden.

I don't have large hands, but that isn't a problem since I rarely use my phones in portrait mode, I usually use 2 hands.
    Watching movies and boxing on this screen is very nice, as is the web browsing.

Mulit-view is nice and convenient when needed.
  11. wyndslash

anyone know how i can adjust the sensitivity of my s-pen?
  12. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Dont know if you heard but the person they tricked into giving away info commited suicide. Apparently the DJs are now recieving counciling.
  13. wyndslash

that is just unethical journalism
  14. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

[FIX] Note II S-pen

Have at it- you won't break anything. Although I think this should've been asked/answered outside the watering hole. We start doing tech here and it'll become like the other 3 threads. :)
  15. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I know, that is just crazy. I have to say, she must have been close to the edge anyway if that was enough to push her over. Apparently she wasn't even in trouble at work. I feel for her two kids. There has to be more going on there than just falling for a silly prank.
  16. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

I think it may have caused her humiliation. It was broadcast all over the world.
  17. wyndslash

She's Asian. We take public humiliation very seriously. No doubt she felt extreme guilt and feared the backlash against her.

It's not the first time that someone in the public eye has committed suicide for something they did that became public, no matter which nationality.
  18. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I get that, but to leave a spouse and two small children behind because she was embarrassed is beyond extreme.
  19. wyndslash

I'm sorry. I think I misread your post earlier. I thought you were implying that she abused her kids
  20. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Seems extreme to us but the culture there is very different.
    Everyone has said so far that she wasn't in trouble but she's no longer here to tell her side of it.
    We have no idea what was actually said or even how she was treated after the prank.
  21. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

No, I didn't mean to imply that at all. I meant I feel for them because they will have to grow up without their mother. That is a very hard thing to deal with.
  22. wyndslash

I know. That's why I said I misunderstood. By the way, how do I start a new topic in Tapatalk? I am not seeing that option anywhere:banghead:
  23. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

To start a new topic go into your desired section. E.g Note sub forums. Hit the menu button and a number of options should come.up. One of them will be new topic. :D
    wyndslash likes this.
  24. wyndslash

Thanks. I'll try it when I remember what I wanted to ask before:D
  25. LilacBleeds

How everyone tonight