Galaxy Note 2 Lounge

Last Updated:

1. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Peachy :D

Advertisement
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Peaches are out of season. Pumpkinny would be more appropriate.
  3. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

I love peaches:)
  4. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

Any type of fruit is lovely lol
  5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Technically a pumpkin is a fruit, although in many agricultural regulations it's classified as a vegetable. Governments can't get anything right!
  6. LegalEagle1

LegalEagle1 Active Member

I love my note 2, and the size is not an issue for me but they should include an S pen on the S3 for the digitally challenged.

If I didn't use the pen for anything else it would be worth having it just to be able to write notes on the back of my photos.
  7. wyndslash

it's a great phone, alright:D
  8. LilacBleeds

Yeah I love mine loads and will not let my dad have it either
    Only 2 days till my birthday 19th december woop woop
  9. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Another watering hole :eek::eek: Say it ain't so :D Guess I'm obligated to post in here as a Note 2 owner. Loving this phablet :rolleyes: BTW. :p
  10. Liamo_210

Phablet. I Like that :D
  11. wyndslash

Hey treb. Long time no see:D
  12. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Good to see you finally got yours as well.

Best of luck on the watering hole here. :thumbup:
    wyndslash likes this.
  13. Liamo_210

I believe its a lounge :p
  14. wyndslash

treb just kicked me out of the other one lol:rolleyes:

I can't be in both at the same time?:D:beer:
  15. LilacBleeds

Lounge or watering hole Its somewhere we can chill and talk
  16. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Watering lounge? Hahahahahahah...... :rolleyes:
  17. Liamo_210

I thought you prefer the tavern :D
  18. wyndslash

I'm in lots of places lol
  19. LilacBleeds

Merry Christmas everyone
  20. Liamo_210

Meey christmas eve!
  21. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

Actually, classifications are interesting and botanists and science decides what is or is not a fruit or vegetable. Usually.

Sometimes, the government decides a vegetable is a fruit for taxation reasons and sometimes, fruits like tomatoes are called vegetables because the public is not up on their horticulture and botany.

What bothers me is the USDA. If ANY part of a tomato is ANY shade of red or even the lightest shade of pink, it can be picked and be legally called "vine ripened" by the grower. Bet you thought vine ripened meant something else.

There are scientific classifications and culinary ones that run up against what we think makes sense. If the edible has seeds, it is a fruit. Even a banana has a seed so it is a fruit. Jalapeno peppers and avocados and string beans and cucumbers are fruits, too.

By the way, in the world of wood, the type of tree tells you if a particular species is a hardwood or softwood. Balsa is extremely soft wood, but it is not a softwood, it is a hardwood.

And glass is technically a liquid, if you were wondering; it is always flowing.
  22. LilacBleeds

Did everyone had a good christmas ?

Loving my note 2 even more now woohoo just can't believe how much I used it over christmas :)
  23. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Mine was alright. Worked for a few hours. Came home. Pretty quiet. Just how i like it :D

I'm actually getting "bored" of my note now. Maybe its just because I want a nexus. Im getting the nexus 4 but im contemplating getting a nexus 7 as well and get rid of the note. I Swear, if android was crack....... Well, you can imagine :eek:
  24. LilacBleeds

Everyone is different my bf wants a nexus but I love my phone anyway so I dont mind being suck with this phone for two years
  25. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Cricket (prepaid no contract carrier) is rumored to be getting the Note 2. I guess the Galaxy S3 is selling well enough for them to get some more high end phones. They used to only get low to mid end devices.