Galaxy Note 2 master Accessories ListTips

Last Updated: 2013-06-04 19:23:08
  1. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Can you guys post some pics for the rest of us?

Advertisement
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Sprint cuz that's my dedicated phone. International, cuz it was the daily steals deal and I can take with me when visiting family in Europe and Philippines.
  3. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

Oh oh oh! I got this...

Int'l for int'l travel and dedicated music player, Sprint for everyday in the good ol' USofA!

I think... lol
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Right.....forgot that.

Here's a cookie! :D
  5. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

Chomp! Thank you!

Too funny.. I took too long with my response so his got there faster than mine, then I was typing a reply to that and the damn phone died!!! ROFL
    I knew I was going to let it die but I didn't realize it was going to happen just then because even at 5% i think it was about an hour left. That battery just keeps going and going!!

Now charging back up so I can go for another 13 hours without putting it down, downloading apps, playing my stupid games, music, and movies, and just good ol' abusing it! Yeeehaw!

And no, not bad battery life, it was only at 50% when I got it.
  6. ScandaLeX

I love the fact the battery came with enough juice to play for hours before putting it on the charger.
  7. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

i envy you guys a lot. :p i can't open mine until dec. 25 :p
  8. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Well-Known Member

That's great. Means the screen is protected.

Question...

Can you still feel the phone vibrate while its in the holster? I don't always like to have the sound on, and depend on vibrate for phone call alerts. My concern about the holster mount is that you would lose the feel of the phone vibrating against the body.
  9. ScandaLeX

I'd be in a corner crying and cussing.
  10. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Awesome! I can't wait to get mine. Next time I'll spring for the ups shipping. Can't track my order and its driving me nuts.
  11. ScandaLeX

I've always had better shipping thru UPS. The driver for my area comes to my side of town first which is fantastic. I don't have to wait until late afternoon for anything to arrive.
    I have nothing good to say about FedEx.
  12. drexappeal

My area is last for ups, 1st for fedex and usps.

Btw, getting back to accessories, there's a led light notification on the extra battery charging kit. I'm setting it up right now. The other goes to my office, which I'll likely stop by tomorrow.
  13. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Does this count as a master accessory?

[​IMG]
  14. ScandaLeX

So happy for you!!!!! Rock on wit'cha bad self! :D
    Wangta likes this.
  15. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Will be you soon friend - it will all be worth it!
  16. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

17. drexappeal

Samsung already has the official dock. They only have a universal. They went away from making phone specific docks this year.
  18. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

That sucks. :(

I guess I have no choice but to wait for the iBolt car dock then. :p
  19. drexappeal

Yeah, it does. I am so tempted to buy the Note 1 vehicle dock, just to see if I can modify it to fit the Note 2.
  20. ScandaLeX

I'm waiting for iBolt. The looks of the S3 dock just scream rich.
  21. drexappeal

Funny thing is, I don't like how they did the S3 dock. They didn't make an integrated charger (which they could have done, since they were able to design the iPhone dock with an integrated charging port that's on the bottom of a phone). That's part of the reason, coupled with all the feedback they've had from here and Android forums, I'm convinced they'll get it right with the Note 2 dock. Of course, I don't know if they can completely satisfy "everyones" requests, but I'm extremely curious to see what they do.
  22. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

sosyal :p
  23. alvarez13

alvarez13 Well-Known Member

Anywhere good to buy this. This seems to be the best foldable keyboard out there until jorno gets out in April.
  24. ScandaLeX

Is this the Think Outside Freedom keyboard?
  25. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

iGo Stowaway keyboard. They have actually been out for a long time and are discontinued, but they remain pretty popular given the ergonomics of the keyboard vs. other things available right now.

I got mine off eBay years ago - just took a look and there are still a couple available there. Though prices are still pretty high, given it's an older product!

Here's what it looks like all folded up.

[​IMG]
    drexappeal likes this.