Galaxy Note 2 master Accessories ListTips

1. BigPeanutHead

BigPeanutHead Well-Known Member

Thank you VERY much. Useful post, ordering mine now. I have the official ones on order as well but god knows when they will be coming. So might as well get these on the way.
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Look what I found:
    http://www.expansys.com/a.aspx?i=235976

So tempted to buy the dock with extra battery, but strangely it says extra 2100mah battery. I think it's a typo, since oem battery is 3100.
    BigPeanutHead likes this.
  3. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

Update original Post W / Stand Case.
  4. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

love the hard case and stand case but wondering if i would need a stand case for it...hmm...
  5. aentropy

aentropy Active Member

I will grab one with a stand for watching movies on planes, etc.
  6. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

drexappeal likes this.
  7. twospirits

Too bad one can't really see all of the images of that Ultimate kit. :(

TS
  8. drexappeal

9. BigPeanutHead

BigPeanutHead Well-Known Member

I have ordered the Black Nillkin Matte Hard Cover Case + LCD Guard from above and got my dispatch email yesterday. Soon as they arrive I will post here what they are like, just one thing i'm missing....now what is it....

oh yea the actual Galaxy Note 2.
  10. wyndslash

I love spigen and the nillkin hard case
  11. I like using my phones without a case or a screen protector, but I usually have a pouch for whenever my phone is not in use. I really liked this pouch:

PDair Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Leather Case - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black)

PDair has other similar pouches/cases listed for the Note 2 if you wanted to add that to the list. However, does anyone know if the magnetic studs and the metal snap closure would interfere with the phone in any way? Also, if anyone knows of a pouch similar to this one without a belt clip and perhaps not as costly; please let me know. A slot for a credit card would also be a nice touch. There is a 'business' type Note 2 pouch on pdair without a belt clip, but the pouch covers too much and I would like quicker access to my phone.

Also, it would help greatly if anyone knew of an s-pen holder or s-pen similar device with an eraser on the other end like the Wacom pens have. Thank you!
  12. wyndslash

Does the magnetic closure affect the display?
  13. drexappeal

Has anybody in the UK, that's already purchased the Note 2, attempted making it work with the original Note vehicle dock that was released last year?
  14. That's what I would also like to know. I think something like this would be perfect for me, but I do not know whether it would affect the phone or not. They have other options also, but this seems like the best for me so far unless I find a similar one (without belt clip) that I like better.
  15. FCUM

FCUM Well-Known Member

Someone on XDA said that it fitted, but then someone else said they nearly broke their trying so I think they were referring to the OEM one with the expanding sides.

Im looking at this one to put me on till the official comes out.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/iKross-Windshield-Large-Black-Holder/dp/B009AQT41G/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1349438730&sr=1-11

Has anyone any expreience with these?
  16. smittysmitt3434

smittysmitt3434 Well-Known Member

17. twospirits

Interesting accessory. I'm crazy enough to buy it and try once I have my Note 2. I like that it has numerous colors. But the price, hmmm I'll think about it when the time comes.

TS
  18. drexappeal

You don't have a link to the post by any chance, do you?
  19. drexappeal

20. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

21. twospirits

Much like the OEM folio case too.

TS
  22. FCUM

FCUM Well-Known Member

23. drexappeal