Last Updated: 2013-06-04 19:23:08
  1. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    drexappeal likes this.
  2. mcdill

mcdill Member

Verus has just released some cases: verus >

I picked up one of the classic leather cases from Wanchai Computer Centre in Hong Kong yesterday.

For something as large as the Note II, I think I prefer a flip case which has more protection than the official clip case (which replaces the back cover).

Kind regards
  3. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

4. drexappeal

5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I realized I do a LOT of my posting via voice. I so look forward to the BT S-Pen (HM5100) but other than eBay I don't see it anywhere else.
    drexappeal likes this.
  6. drexappeal

Been searching like a mad man also. Hopefully, Sprint will have this at launch. 20% off 2 or more accessories will be great.
  7. ScandaLeX

The cheapest I saw on ebay was around $125. The most expensive was $999.....you'd think for that <~~~ price it'd come with a Note 10.1.....#ijs
  8. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

I think I saw the link here but I can't find out anymore.someone posted a link to a pouch case with a sort of magnet at the back to make fishing out the device easier
  9. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

I asked Negri Electronics yesterday if they are going to carry that Pen and they said yes.

Tweet

Now price wise, its anyone's guess, but at least it will be stateside availability.

TS
    MBM7881 and drexappeal like this.
  10. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Has anybody seen anything on the wireless charging accessories for the note 2? Also curious how these cases will work withe required back cover for wireless charging.
  11. twospirits

very good question since both the International and US versions have the NFC thingy inside the back cover.

And yes, I did say thingy. lol

TS
  12. ScandaLeX

Great minds.... I called Negri a few days ago and asked the same thing....they said yes. :D
    drexappeal likes this.
  13. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Sorry guys if this is a newb question, but is this a different pen than the one that comes with the note 2?
  14. twospirits

Yes, Its an additional S-pen that is also a bluetooth speaker with mic that is really marketed to the Note 10.1 tablet users, but can be used with the Note 2.

TS
  15. drexappeal

TS, do you remember if the hm5100 comes with an eraser tip on the back end of the pen?
  16. ScandaLeX

No it doesn't. The back end (top) is where you plug it in to charge.

Samsung Galaxy Note BT S Pen hands-on

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see a bunch of pictures of the BT S-Pen.
    PiscesCloud and drexappeal like this.
  17. drexappeal

Cool. Thanks. I remember one of the videos mentioning something about an eraser (but maybe they were saying that it would've been cool if they integrated that type of functionality).
  18. twospirits

There is a version of a S-Pen upgrade kit or holder that does have an eraser tip, but I would need to search for it.

TS
    drexappeal likes this.
  19. ScandaLeX

S-Pen Family Tree

twospirits and drexappeal like this.
  20. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

This is one thing I don't understand about Samsung - why are these products so hard to find or get information on? These should all be on one page, next to one another, with descriptions, prices and ready to order. It seems ******ed that we have to search like crazy for details on existing products! Or am I crazy?
  21. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

I didn't look at the link, so feel free to slap me if I'm incorrect. Is it maybe because that one doesn't fit in the phone slot, so they don't list it as a phone accessory?
  22. drexappeal

Okay, so I took a look at those. Thanks for posting those up, SandaLeX! Eraser one is a 3rd party manufacturer, which I'm not likely to go with...but, that S-Pen holder kit is pretty darn cool. They didn't show the Bluetooth S-Pen in there, so I wonder if it's around the same size as the S-Pen kit.
  23. twospirits

@Wangta
    Totally agree with you. Now even if the accessory is not made by them, if they don't make it then they should point to an aftermarket one that does. (Ex: the one with the eraser)

@drex
    As for the compare of the S-Pen kit vs the Bluetooth one, I believe there is a xda thread that does show comparisons, since a few have ordered them.

TS
    drexappeal likes this.
  24. drexappeal

25. ScandaLeX

Samsung is not going to do that unless it's an authorized reseller.
    Not every 3rd party seller is reputable.