Galaxy Note 2 master Accessories ListTips

Last Updated:

1. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

We are kindred spirits! I am the EXACT same way!

2. Elantric

Elantric Well-Known Member

The XDA Folks are saying the 50% Samsung Store Accessories is working again (Friday afternoon - Oct 26, 2012)

Suggest a retry if you can grab some savings

Surf here and place accessories in your cart,

Then apply this code prior to checkout
    50% off code = rE155266e

I placed my order yesterday and just got a tracking number today

3. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

Tempting, lol
  4. jonmwood

jonmwood Well-Known Member

I have a question about the Smart Dock. It says you can connect your external HD mice and keyboard. I couldn't really imagine myself doing this. Other than that it can connect to HD monitor/TV too, but I think I'd just get the MHL to HDMI adapter for $12...

And AllCast Wireless Hub is just like Apple TV right, except for my Note 2?
  5. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member

Do you know if they make a compatible stylus that has a built in pen?

6. Chritina211

Chritina211 New Member

I found that now the Genuine Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Flip Cover is on hot sale, and also some back cover made of bamboo are in the market now...
  7. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

This listing is not active any more. If anyone knows this or a similar item being sold on eBay and having worldwide shipping, please let me know.
  8. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

It's quite simple, go to Enter a search for "keyboard kickstand keychain"
    nanoweewee likes this.
  9. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

10. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

No matter what i do that link comes up as a mobile site .

Anyway here is the desktop version of the link.
    $0.97 Amazon - Clear Universal Portable keychain Kick Stand

$3.95 ebay - Black Universal Portable keychain Kick stand (no longer listed) same with amazon
    $3.99 Accessory geeks - same one that was listed on ebay but available in both clear and black also reviewed here

11. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.

Found it in one of the Indian online sites. Going to buy it from here.
  12. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

RND Power Solutions
    Deluxe Cradle / Desktop Docking Station and 2nd Battery charger
    Compatible with or without a case
    White or Black
  13. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry about that TS, I was having a bit of insomnia last night and wrote it from my iPod touch. Didn't notice it was the mobile version.
  14. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Well-Known Member

Moving up from the GS3 to the Note II.

Some quick thoughts...

Saw the new Dock for the Note II. Very cool. However, I own the multimedia dock for the GS3 and supposedly, it is compatible with the Note II so unless there are significant advantages, I will stick with the current dock I own.

(Would love feedback on advantages of the Note II dock pictured above)

Hoping Seidio offers a Surface Case for the Note II. I own their Surface Case for the GS3 and it is an outstanding case. It is very low profile, thin enough for me to be able to fit the phone into the dock without removing it, and has a nice rubbery grip when holding.

If anyone knows of a case that fits that exact description above for the Note II I would gladly consider it.
  15. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

It's a little soon yet but if anyone is rushing to make cases it's seidio! Those guys are always first to the party!
  16. wyndslash

I read the description of the smart dock but i still can't quite understand what it's for.
  17. jonmwood

jonmwood Well-Known Member

I looked at the specs, basically you can use your note as a computer when hooking it up to HDMI out and keyboard/mouse.

I tried to add things to cart in the samsung store, but I get an error with a crashed website page. anyone else finding the same trouble? Maybe it's a sign i'm not supposed to buy it. I'm looking at the protective cover actually. Seems pretty durable. Worth it to me if its 50% off.

Anyone have any interesting uses for the TecTiles?
  18. wyndslash

those nfc tags do seem interesting
  19. drexappeal

20. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

These 2 comments made me re-think my thoughts about the BT S-Pen. A phone that doesn't use the S-pen (GS3) has SVDO and a phone that uses the S-pen (Note 2) doesn't have SVDO. :confused: Somehow that just seems so odd to me.

The BT-Spen would be ideal for talking and surfing at the same time.
    I don't want it just so I can talk and take notes.
  21. donniegood

donniegood Well-Known Member

I would use the BT spen to talk just to talk into a pen haha i wouldnt want to browse one handed lol this phone has shown me i have small hands lol. but i still love it
  22. drexappeal

Has anybody seen the BT S-pen anywhere for sale except ebay? I'm curious why it's not even on the Samsung website.
  23. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Nope. Nowhere. I still want it though just won't be using it the way I thought I would.
  24. donniegood

donniegood Well-Known Member

Nope just ebay
  25. Elantric

Elantric Well-Known Member