Galaxy note 3 Exynos worth a buy?General

1. Mackenther

Mackenther New Member

Hello everyone ,

I am new to this community. i really need help

I want to buy a new phone. I am Fan of Galaxy note Series.
    So i am thinking to buy Galaxy note 3 Exynos since Galaxy note 3 N9005 is not available.

So do u think Galaxy note 3 Exynos worth a buy.I have read other forums where they been talking about heating issues.

So right now i am wondering whether i should go for Galaxy note 3 or LG G2

Advertisement
    :
  2. 44fred

44fred Well-Known Member

I have the N900A from AT&T here in the states. Zero overheating issues but then again it's not summertime 100+F yet.
    Doing a little research, they look like a toss up. You probably won't notice the difference.
    BTW- Welcome! You will find very friendly, knowledgable folk here.
  3. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Considering all the US Note 3's have the Snapdragon 800, that would make sense. OP mentioned overheating issues in the Exynos Note 3's, which I really can't confirm because I haven't looked into the potential issues.
  4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. The dual-quad cores are still fairly new in the field, so I would expect some faults in the beginning. I heard of the S4s running dual-quad Exynos overheating and being buggy. Since it's not fully 'matured' tech, I would probably expect the same thing with the Note 3 variant regardless. I don't expect them to iron everything out so soon with these chips.
    drexappeal likes this.
  5. pdqgp

pdqgp Well-Known Member

Have been using the hell out of my new Note 3 with zero issues in the heat dept. Zero. My iPhone 4s runs way hotter. Especially when charging.
  6. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

We are discussing the overheat issues related to the dual-quad core Exynos processor. The US/NA version uses the Snapdragon processor. They are 2 different chipsets.
  7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I follow posts in this forum pretty religiously and I do not recall reading anything about an overheating issue with the GT-N9000 among the threads. If you are in a non-LTE market it would be a good buy IMHO. If you are in a market where LTE is available don't.
    NeoGrandizer likes this.
  8. pdqgp

pdqgp Well-Known Member

My bad......NOOB error :(