• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Note 4 clock alarm function

Goood News Everyone, Anything in the ringtone directory, is fair game for your Alarms. there is an add option as well, so you can usually add songs that are in your music directory and such too. Go nuts with it.

The timer however is another story. I was curious about that myself. I took a look around and best i could come up with is no, you can't change it.*

*Side Note, Yes, you can probably change it, however it requires rooting your phone, and playing with the various APK files. I haven't a clue about how that works....

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Goood News Everyone, Anything in the ringtone directory, is fair game for your Alarms. there is an add option as well, so you can usually add songs that are in your music directory and such too. Go nuts with it.

The timer however is another story. I was curious about that myself. I took a look around and best i could come up with is no, you can't change it.*

*Side Note, Yes, you can probably change it, however it requires rooting your phone, and playing with the various APK files. I haven't a clue about how that works....

Thanks for your advice. I dont think I will be rooting the phone and messing around with files. Its a pitythough I was able to add a different ring tone to the timer on my old galaxy note 1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones