1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Galaxy Note Bluetooth S PenTips

1. Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Another accessory I look forward to getting!!!
  3. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I don't talk on the phone or I'd get this immediately.
  4. ScandaLeX

This would make me talk on the phone more.
  5. The look of people staring at you talking to a pen will be priceless.
    wyndslash likes this.
  6. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

"abort mission!!! ABORT MISSION!!!!!"
    ren857 likes this.
  7. ScandaLeX

How about that! It seemed to have taken forever for people to realize when your mouth was moving you were actually using either a BT or wired headset.

I still run into people who seriously think you're talking to yourself.
  8. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

This is one of the accessories that's actually making it "comfortable" to get this phone (cuz I still think it's a monstrosity in size...LOL). I don't have the biggest hands in the world and I'm not tall at all, so holding up the Note 1 to my face looked kinda ridiculous, when I was checking out my friend's Note 1.

So, if I do end up getting the Note 2, I'll likely be purchasing this for use in the office and at home.
  9. ScandaLeX

Saw someone with the Note 1 earlier tonight. He had it up to his face talking on it and honestly, it looked as natural as holding a much smaller phone. He seemed completely comfortable with it.
  10. drexappeal

Yeah, but how tall was he? I'm a 5'6 Filipino American w/ Manny Pacquiao's build (although, I am a better singer and better looking...LOL). That thing seriously looked like I was holding a big cold compress up to my head...hahaha.
  11. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

lots of koreans here use the Note, and believe me, all it takes is confidence + ignoring what other people think = cool factor :D
    twospirits and ScandaLeX like this.
  12. ScandaLeX

Here we call that Swagger. :D
  13. wyndslash

Seeing so many use it was what made me go for the note
  14. sic4672

sic4672 Well-Known Member

Is this available for sale yet and if so then where?
  15. drexappeal

LOL...I really don't care what other people would think. I just personally felt it odd and odd looking, when I was holding the phone up to my ear...hahaha.

I've got plenty of it, being born and raised in L.A. and doing what I do for a living. Swag's no problem and wouldn't have survived here without it.

Ignore what people think, but go for the device because of seeing so many people use it?...Sounds like a 'bit of a contradiction...LOL.
  16. wyndslash

I meant while using it lol
  17. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

18. speciialj

speciialj New Member

My wife and I like to play "Bluetooth or Crazy" when we are out and about.