Galaxy note flash player?

1. sw3ll3r3

sw3ll3r3 Member

Hello everyone, so today i was trying to watch a video on a none mobile website, it said i needed flash player yo view it. I thought the note came with it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

install it from the market. or maybe the browser you used did not support it.
  3. sw3ll3r3

sw3ll3r3 Member

I am using defult browser and i went to download it and it says its not available in my country but i live in the united states
  4. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

I am using Chrome and getting this error. I see Flash player in the store, but it's 1.93...is that what I have to buy?
  5. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

I installed the $1.93 app and it still does not allow me to click on a video that's been uploaded to a FB page. Tells me I need to have flash and site says it's not supported on my device. Anyone?
  6. androidgirl9

androidgirl9 Member

Maybe try installing the latest version of chrome.
  7. TimeTraveler

TimeTraveler Active Member

If you're on ICS or older version, install Dolphin Browser from the play store.
    It supports flash. Chrome does not.

TT
    Satires likes this.
  8. GeorgiaBrown

GeorgiaBrown Guest

This is funny! :D
    Or maybe not... :mad:

I just tested a news video on bbc.co.uk in Dolphin and in the BBC's own app. And guess what? It ran in Dolphin, but not in the BBC's own app! Something about 'you don't have the right player. Update Flash' yada yada. While the very latest Flash player is installed. And there won't be any newer versions ever anyway because Adobe has "discontinued its support" for Flash altogether.

So somebody*
  9. robertkoa

robertkoa Well-Known Member

If you search the Forums there is a way to download Flash Player from another site.

I installed on my LG Motion successfully this way.